Who has used kicker or coustic subs

Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 1
Kicker subs im looking at their kicker compvr subs. The DVC 4 ohm subs

The coustic im looking at the CF1044.

Im gonna be running these off of a hifonics bx500 I believe.

Joey
Unregistered guest
Don't know about the coustic, but the Compvr's will sound great if set up right.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 67
Get the Kickers. The Coustic subs distort real bad. The CompVr's will give you plenty of bass.

Anonymous

are the kicker comprv really that good with hard low bass response if so on ebay they hella cheap and do they really go up to 400 rms with that lil a$$ magnum

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
How much wattage the Kicke CompVr's can handle depends on the type of box you use.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
yeah Wahl is right the smaller the box the more power is needed to push the sub to its limits. i had a 12inch and had it in a 0.83cu box and had 300rms using a kicker amp. And i don't know anything about the coustics sub, but the kicker is a very very good sub and i'm giving mine to my brother in about 3 months because he starts driving. that and he really wanted it.

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
i have 2 comp vr 10's each one is in its own vented box and the boxes are big enough to hold 2 12'2 but the guy that made it for me did it perfect ive never heard 2 louder kicker comp VR 10's. the first dsy i got my second speaker I hit 140.1 dBs and it has gotten a little louder since broken in but kicker is awsome but for the comps if u get a perfect box the will kick a$$, and they are in my explorer running off a "1000w) sony xplod amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
I got 2 15" Kicker Comp subs each in it's own 2.25 sealed enclosure. I'm saving up my money right now for a Kicker KX600.1. I'm doing my car in all Kicker because I really like the quality of the stuff they make and mo one around here has an all kicker system. I still have to get a new reciever which will be an Alpine something.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
Hey i have a kicker 600.1 avalible. I'm asking $250 for it. it's about 5 months old and pushed kicker 12inch compvrs. works great i'm going to sell it to my bro for that same price in a few months if no one else buys it. If you interested then email mail at johnson_10@juno.com.

showSomeManner
Unregistered guest
sell it to your bro for the same price????

must be nice to be your brother then...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us