WHAT PAIR OF SUBS SHOULD I GET FOR AROUND 180.00- 200.00 the best boom for the buck.. Please help me..there is tonz of opionons..

Hey what are the best subs i should get for around 180-200....im thinken abotu the volfenhag 15's.. or phoenix golds...just please help me here..i need some new good subs with a lot of bass..if you could please paste the link of the subs.thank you a lot of just email me

sean001134@aol.com
THanks for your time

Anonymous
WHAT SUP IF YOU WANT SOME HARD A$$ FUCIN BASS GET SOME MX-AUTOTEK SUBS THEY FUCIN POUND THEY GO FOR AROUND 150 A SUB

hey you still here

which mx-auto techs...like alittle more help here lol.. and also would these speakers wake the hell outa peopel when their tryen to sleep.. becaus ei want some f^*& killer basss

XxbassXX
and i meant like 200.00 as in a pair of subs..

Danny
I would recommend a pair of kicker cvr2003's 12". that will cost u about 170-180 with shipping and handling. Discountjungle.com i think has em for a cheap price. They put out about 350 watts RMS each and are good quality. If not kicker, go with audiobahn which also has good boom to buck ratio.

w/o a doubt go infinity

Anonymous

jl audio all the way. no substitute. everything else is crap

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 223
Ok this JL-crap is getting old. in that price range, you're talking two 12W0 subs. There are better subs for the money than the W0, though it is a good sub.

Look at www.adireaudio.com and go with a pair of Shiva 12" subs from Adire.
They sell for about $110 each.
These are well made, hard hitting, good SQ subs that will take up to 650wRMS each.
Volfenhag is total crap. Stick with a well known company with a good reputation in the professional circuits, like JL or Adire.
Use a *good* amp to drive those subs, too, such as Kicker, JL, or if you're on a tight budget, Cadence or JBL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us