Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 245
someone help this guy out please, ive done everything i could think of
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/438042.html

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 839
heres the answer i posted it on that link to. i'll post it here for you to since you are getting the same unit.

ok ok take it from a guy who has done this type of setup on over like 20 units. heres what's wrong, yes aux setting is correct, is your wiring? no. you are plugged into the line in jack instead of the aux jack. line in u will barely here any music with the player on max volume and the sound will be the same no matter where the volume knob is on the head unit. bassically you bypassing the internal amp in the hu. u need to plug into the aux port not the line in port on the hu. now 2 more things if ur aux is a 3.5 mm port u need adouble ended male to male connector. one goes to the player one to the head unit. now as far as left right rcas go that's prob your line in cause most new units use only the 3.5 mm port for aux esp pioneers. only time i seen units use the rca type aux input would be unit's 3 years or older. hope this answers your question.

lstly if all this dosen't help take a pic of the back of the unit and post it and i'll help you further.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us