Good trade or not

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 583
I traded one of my friends my bs 2 12" flame Q audiobahn subs for his 2 12" D3 Diamond subs about 400rms a piece.Do you guys think I made a good trade ? and also I heard these subs are comparable to the JL W3 subs but both are of good SQ.Have any of you used these subs before installs?

I have them running now on only 400rms total about half power in a ported box at 32hz and I have to say they sound loud and clear.

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 584
I also went down to a car audio shop and they sell diamond subs they said they normally don't put diamond subs in ported always sealed

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1691
yeah, defiantly a good trade. Ive heard them sealed and they sound pretty sweet..

Where is walstonburg? I live in Rocky Mount

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 585
oh you stay in rocky Mount thats about 25min from me I stay in between Roc City and Greenville I go to school at Wilson Tech maybe we can get up so we can check each other systems out what subs you run

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 1033
from the good things i hear about diamond subs and the horrible things i hear about audionbahn subs. sounds like u robbed your friend blind

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3543
you scammed him almost as bad as dwight is scamming his customers...

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 1041
keep it up reece u sure do no how to suck the c0ck. boy does it feel good/ _ no h0mo Reece ASSler

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 586
well I didn't really rob him he wanted to trade with me and he knows about audiobahns he mostly focus on the looks ex.surround,weight,etc and not quality
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us