Jus sold my ehq's for 150 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 981
2 12" n a prefab box for 150. Buyer was very impressed he had some TMA 12" b4 tht and he said the EHQ's were louder . Well I got some MA audio 10" on the way for my next sale haha I'm the "sub flipper"

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12351
Do it respectfully and you'll sleep at night.

Silver Member

Post Number: 982
im not going to jack prices up to high if ppl are to stupid to research prducts b4 they buy them that is not my problem. i am not going to sell broken equipment or anything like that. just stuff i buy cheap that is decent to good quality at a higher price.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12353
You can't survive without a profit, that's true. Just be smart about how much profit you want to make. If greedy you might be left with a ton of stuff and 0 profit.

I did like the MA deal tho. Should work out for ya.

Silver Member

Post Number: 983
yea thts why im only going to buy 1 thing at a time and try and sell it my pockets aint tht deep lol. im getting ready to order a Q logic box for the MA's its only 1.99 right now with 23 hours left on the bid and shipping is 17 so i say the most the bid will go up is 10 bucks so thts a must get a dual 10" box for 10 bucks prefab or not tht's a good deal. thanx for the tips tho paul

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3519
scammer

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2585
"Just be smart about how much profit you want to make."

yeah man with all due respect it reflects poorly on you IMO to go looking for inexperienced customers so you can take advantage of them

"scammer"

Don't know if i'd go THAT far. But in a sense, yeah that's what you're doing MJ.

Silver Member

Post Number: 984
how am i a scammer im not selling complete trash like sony xplode's. i let them listen to the subs before they buy them to see if they like them or not so if their happy with the sound they will pirchase

Suuure im trying to sell low end brands at the moment but u gota start somewhere once i start building more clientelle and making more profit then i can move up the ladder of qaulity sheez one day i hope to be selling dd,RE,Sundown etc etc. but you gota start small.

Call me a scammer all u want but only the strong survive. True Story

Gold Member

Post Number: 3520
f*ckin piece of sh!t scammer. GTFO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 985
and if any1 is a scammer its these half a55 car audio stores around here selling JL 500 watt amps for 1000 bucks and selling MTX thunder series for 700 sheez i think im doing ppl a favor.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16781
shops have to pay rent.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5683
shops also have to abide by the manufacturers' as to the prices they have to sell by. they can only sell for so cheap. plus they offer warranties to. alot of people will pay msrp just for that, especially jl stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 986
if any1 wants their money back i wud be glad to refund. aint no sense of getting shot around here over subwoofers... and reece whatever im not going to feed into ur childish anitcs and strt the dwight bash o thon so hope u have a good night buddy. anyways back to you civilized folk whats the difference between them having to pay rent and me having to pay my own rent we all gota eat right?? its not like im telling ppl these are the loudest or best subs ever or anything like tht i tell them exactly how it is. ive been lied to so i wudnt do tht to some1 else especially since i wud like to see them purchase from me again or refer me to one of their friends

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2415
"JL 500 watt amps for 1000 bucks"

not a scam.....JL Audio IMO is the best all around car audio company.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6493
""JL 500 watt amps for 1000 bucks"

not a scam.....JL Audio IMO is the best all around car audio company."

Considering that they sell for $500 dollars that would be a rip off but not a scam. JL amps have been a dollar per watt for a while.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3522
scammer.

Username: Bn1

Post Number: 7
hahahahahahahaha

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3338
Just when I think Reece is a fag he comes through with brilliance like this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us