Earthquake Magmas

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkslayer

Fl US

Post Number: 21
Does anyone have any Earthquake Subs for sale. All this talking about them has got me worked up to find one. All i really want is one 15" Magma. Can this Plethora of info come to my aide?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5315
earthquake sucks......... my local flea market audio store sells them

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

USA

Post Number: 853
r u refering to qmart? M.S. lmao!!! haha dat place sucks!!!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3510
Earthquake HoLeeS is a sick sub.

Upload

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5318
Chris:

hahaha thats exactly the place I was thinking of..... Jake's Discount Car Stereo. They've got several stores actually, theres one in zerns market up in gilbertsville.

For everyone else who doesn't know WTF we're talking about: this place, if you could see it it's hilarious. It's full of pyle, audiobahn, legacy, and earthquake stuff. And I forget what else haha.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

USA

Post Number: 854
haha thats what i thought.....that store is trash...haha...well mayb not to the locals, but to me it is....its for ppl who dont kno jack about car equipment. haha... only me n M.S. know about dis secret place.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3031
awww, why don't you guys catch a bite to eat, an afternoon movie then head out to that secret place only you guys know about

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5324
Upload

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 24
Well I guess I should not have asked abunch of people who are only favorable to jl audio and kicker. By the way what sucks so bad about Earthquake?

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5341
LMAO nice, 24 posts and already judging the people on this forum. And incorrectly at that........

JL is overpriced but good, and kicker square subs suck. They're amps are great.

^^^^ most of the people here will agree

Most earthquake stuff is just low quality, thats why a lot of they're amp blow and their stuff is sold at flea market type stores........

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 25
Yes i will agree with you on their amps, they just look cheesy. But they take some pride in their speakers. I remember a post last year were a gold or platinum guy had listed products on a scale of crap, good, and high quality. Of course sony, lightning audio, pyle were in the crap pile. But Earthquake did make good. As far as the judgement of this poster, it was one of those linked to help somebody curious out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us