Mach 5 audio 15s

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 184
i bought the maw 15s,thinkin i would use them,but ive already got the box built for my 12s and dont have time with the family and all to build another for these subs.i just got them on jan 4th.they are very nice lookin well built subs.I havent heard them,but everybody says they sound very good with some spl thrown in.these are bnib so my loss is gonna be somebodies gain,somewhere.they are 230 shipped for 2 from ssa.From me these are 190 shipped ,they are d4 w/3in voice coils,500rms.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1570
Great subs. I have the 12s and love them. I imagine they'll handle more than they're rated for. Mine are taking almost double their RMS with no complaints.

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 186
cam, are you runnin them ported or sealed?and what kinda numbers on music you gettin?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3313
This is good advice that we lack here and what I was talking about in some threads......Cam actually HAS them and knows. So all you other dumbfucks stfu and let it ride.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3002
i read somewhere on a website that someone friend heard them and they were good....

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5677
i'll pay you $80 shipped for one, seeing as you paid $95 shipped for each one.

oh, and i run a maw15 myself if anyone needs to know how they are:-)

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1596
"cam, are you runnin them ported or sealed?and what kinda numbers on music you gettin?"

Ported. About 4 cubic feet after all displacements, tuned somewhere around 34 Hz, possibly a little lower. It seems to work well in my little Geo Tracker. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an amp that could drive 750+ W to each of those. As for SPL, I have no idea. The subs flex my doors a half inch, though .

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 192
no thanks ctmike.need to sell both or sell local.ya i paid 95 each,but even if i sold them for that,like im asking,shiping will be about 35 so ill get 155.and if somebody missed out on the 1 day sale they can get them from me for same price.if they dont sell I will use them maybe by the summer.i was all hyped about these too,then the wife said you bought what!??so if they dont go ill put them away somewhere for a while.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us