Who has an equalizer?

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2774
do u like it? what model do you have? where is it mounted?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3237
I got One. I like it. Its a Performance Tekniques ICBM - SEQ 5.1 Parametric, with a center chennel output. It can also be used as a line driver upping the HU output up to 7 volts. I shoe-horned it in ontop of my HU.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 974
I'm going to be getting a RF 360.2 soon hopefully. If you know how to set them they're awesome. The Alpine 9885 sounded mediocre, after going back to my 9831 I was so much happier with the sound because of the vast difference in equalization.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2295
I have an audiocontrol DQT mounted by my amps. I like it alot. It truely makes a night and day difference in my front stage. Its a 30band EQ and you can set 8 different memories. Its fairly easy to use if you know what your doing.

http://www.mobileaudiocontrol.com/dept.asp?d_id=5247&l1=5247

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16621
i am not a fan of eq's. i believe that if you have a nice sounding hu's with nice sounding comps to compliment the hu's then that is all you need.

i used to like to process the sound through bunch of stuff like eq's and bass processors but now i like it simple.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1635
I had an Alpine ERE-G180 and I loved it but when I got my double din I didnt have a good place to put it so I sold it.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16625
i used to have the audiocontrol eqx.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5223
An EQ is a useful piece of equipment, if you know how to use it correctly, and have the right tools to do it.

You can have the best HU, amplifiers, and speakers, but as soon as you put them in a car, the acoustic properties of the vehicle throw off the response of the system. You can correct that with an EQ, if you use an RTA to tune it by.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12703
i have a soundstream 5x0 preamp\parametric EQ

i mainly have it for its 10v preout since i keep it on neutral\balance mostly...cheap & works well... Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us