Still looking for a 4K Trade for Orion amps, Ibanez Bass's, OC or ????

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 223
I have 3 Orion amps 250HCCA, 225HCCA & 425HCCA, 2 bridging modules, 3 RF QCL's, I have a 5 string Ibanez bass & 4 string Ibanez bass with stackable York amps with 2 15" subs, 2 effects and hard case! I also have a Digitint/Apple computer, Car window tint machine!! all you do is put in the last 5 digits of serial # and tell it which windows you want and it does it all!! Add the hot knife and you have a vinyl decal machine!! I also have 2 Verizon Treo 700w's and 2 Verizon Treo 700wx's, also a unused XV6700, used XV6800 in about a week, also Verizon they are good!! all you have to do is go to verizon store or over the internet to activate them!! i also have numerous shop tools sanders,3 table top 2 wheel grinders, bandsaw, lathe, mill, planer, a 55 ton 110,000 lbs Press, Sub-Box w/ 2 15" 1000w JBL subs for Dodge durango 1 sub needs dust cap, Sub-Box w/ 2 12" RF QCL's for Jeep Wrangler, 2 Sub-Boxes that where custom for a 87' Suburban, 1 has 2 12" soundstream ss12 faced towards rear door, other has 2 10" MTX black thunders faced towards rear seat, 2 cross overs Memphis 16-cx35a new and a 16-cx35 used, 2002 Cadilac Escalade I'll let you have for $3,000 down and $650 a month + ins. , Thanks to Workers comp, SSI, my Back & cost of my Prescriptions! I can only do odd jobs under $12,000 a year as they say!, I do only Custom Systems, 1 a month sometimes 2, choppers, sandrails, custom boxes and speaker pods, Extreme Stereo when it has to do with Jeep Wranglers and older model Chevy/GMC ExCab's early 90's. I have MY OWN designed Brackets to raise seat and seat belts 2.5" My own box design for 2 12" subs downfire or 3 12" facing seat I will get pic's posted asap! You can see some of what I have at www.myspace.com/uroc97tj
some video's of Jeep Wrangler Bass at
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rockincrawler&search=Search
I really would like a Memphis 4K!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 285
what the hell does that say

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14199
LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1271
How much for the bass's?

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 472
nice post so informative

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 224
Nick read it slowly! you will understand it eventually! ha ha J/K Dude Just a bunch of stuff I have, I need to get rid of for $$ or Trade! I am trying to get a Mempis 4K. Thanks! Take it easy!

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 476
No way where is Zac Davis... Is this a for sale thread in the subwoofer section?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 225
Everyone else does it!! Or is it that I need couple 1000 posts associated to name, before its legal? Man I should of known better! This thread is going to turn into a let's talk sh!t thread!! ha ha This forumn "subwoofer" has the REAL Car Audio people! that's why I posted here! If People are goin to cry, I will move it to For Sale. Didn't mean to rub anyone wrong!! Just wanted to show the real audio people who might want what I have Thanks!

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 477
Sorry to offend you. lol! I was just show how stupid it is to fight aboput a post location and how people can tell some people to post correctly and others don't matter

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 226
That's cool dude!! I don't try and be jerk, my dad died of Cancer 3 weeks ago so I take things a little irritated lately! Thanks! Have a good day! Chad

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1823
sorry about your loss :-(

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 478
I am in a similar situation, my mom passed away in september from skin cancer.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 227
Thanks! RayRay I appreciated it! sorry to hear about yourMom, Eddy! I hope you ad time with her!
i sent the last 3 months with my Dad.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1487
MeSoDumm, You could copy and paste your items in the F/S to help sell them.
You have more than just car audio stuff and people from all the different sections will see it there. That would give your thread more exposure and hopefully increase your chances of selling the stuff.
I might be interested the music gear, Prices?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4991
Zac Davis, You could stop hasseling people about putting there stuff in the for sale section. More people might like you.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 973
Good luck with the sale. My dad is dying from cancer, he started spitting up blood this weekend. They dont know how long he has so I'm right behind you man, best of luck- sorry for your loss.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1489
My lord, what is your problem....stfu Drivingreckless, I was merely suggesting if he posted it in another place where more people can see it he will increase his chances of selling his stuff.
Apparently comprehension skills escape you otherwise you would have understood I was only trying to help him.

Sorry for extra crap in your thread MeSoDumm. I was genuinely trying to help out.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 229
Thanks Zac, I see what your saying! it's cool!! I'll get everything together and post it and put a link! Thanks Chad

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 230
Hey Troy, Sorry to hear about your Dad!! Try and spend as much time as you can with him! I took my digital camera and just put it there and let it record, I didn't want him to know so it would be candid, not acted! How is his pain level??? I had to threaten the Doctors with a lawsuit!! Utah Sucks!!!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4996
zac... how will more people see it over there when the subwoofer section is the most heavily populated section of this forum???
why dont you get your facts straight before you try to insult someone.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 231
Hy I messed up on model of Rockford Fosgate sub's They are 12" XLC's I have 3 of them.
Hey Mark, here are the pic's of Bass's, I have receipts showing almost $2,800 I paid, but I know I'm not getting anything close to that. Make me an offer! I'll let you know! I am trying to get it all on my myspace page later today. www.myspace.com/uroc97tj I do understand what Zac is saying about posting F/S on here maybe thread name needs changed to Subwoofers & Misc... Ha Ha J/K H3ll this thread talks about everything from sub, amps, boxes, girlfriends, "post your ride", head units, Talking crap and slamming people, But it is still the best Forum out here!!
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 977
He's in a lot of pain when he's not on morphine. Then when he is he doesn't make much sense.
My mom took him to the hospital monday and they wouldn't give him pain medicine- she told them she'd go home and get his oxycotton and morphine there and bring it back if they didn't give him something, so they finally did (bast.ards at the va).
Whenever I go visit he either doesn't feel up to talking or gets too bad within about 1/2 a hour. I really don't want to remember him like this, as I'm sure he wouldn't. Thanks a lot man, and again, I hope things are going good for you.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 232
I'm sorry to hear that! The thing that helped my Dad the most was Green Butter, He could talk and laugh I got lots of video of him. at the last week they took him to Fentyl patched he went almost coma then. there was a whole bottle of those 30mg morphine left when they did that. Utah Doctors think about addiction even when your dieing which is stupid!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us