My old system, let me know what you guys think.

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 475
New box with old perfect 12.1's
Upload

new box from the front. the whole bottom is one long port 1x36 inches
Upload

Old box but i wanted to show how my cones are lit
Upload

Thats the broken casting on my rearview. my mirror literally snapped off because of the bass. luckily its an auto dimmer so it didnt smash onto my floor but rather hung from the wires. hahaha
Upload

ill post more once i install my VQ's. the box has blue LED strips inside which look pretty sweet at night. i have jbl gto 6x9 3 ways in the back. Kappa 60.7cs up front, thoes and my 6x9's are powered by a kicker 700.5 ZX. my sub amp is a PG r15.0:1. eventually im going to install my CDT EF8's in the rear deck and power them off of the 700.5 ZX's Sub channel.

btw all of thoes pics are from when i wasnt evven finished putting my car back together. everything is nice and cleaned up now. i will post the pics once i take them.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 476
bump

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 211
like the plexiglass man, n the idea of the amp on the trunk, i tried do that on mine but mines a hatchback with a huge spoiler so too much weight had to take it off, bad thing was i had already ran all the wires under the headliner and under trim peices on the trunk so you couldnt see them so i had to take it all back off =/ but yea nice box and dang broke your rearview mirrior hahahaha

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16575
nice. ballin.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 483
im deffinately a baller when i roll around in that whip
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums