Soundstorm amp keeps blowing fuse???????

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 803
ok its a 200 watt 2 channel amp. i have no idea what teh rms is. but ok everythign hooked up right.ok i reconnected wires hooked her amp back up cuz b4 she had the fuse start on fire and i hooked i tback up well. the fuse i pu tin was a 30 and it blows whenever you try to actualy turn it up. wel i put a piece of like wire for a fuse to c and it got red hot. wel yea i know that wasnt a good idea but what could be teh reason why it keeps blowing them?? its a girl im seeing. bte. wel let me know . and i know some of u wil say wel check teh connections and stuff but i already doen all that.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1550
Whoa. Barely intelligible.
What's the model?
What gauge wire are you using?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 419
make sure you have +to+ and -to ground prob i once had lol

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 88
if everything is wired correctly then either the speaker is shorted out or the amp is dead and after the wire in the fuse holder trick i am amazed it didn't catch fire. you know burning your girls car to the ground is a bad thing, right?is their a fuse at the bat.? if not stop til you get one!

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 804
yes teh fuse at teh front. she had already started the fuse on fire b4 it kinda melted teh plastic wear the fuse goes.but ok i finally go tin to not blo wteh fuseidk how i just put another one in and waalaa it works now. so idk wuts up with teh amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us