Eq

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 190
wat would a good eq to use i seen somewhere one that had a db meter in it but i want a good one so if anyone could help me here and also are they worth it

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2287
How much money do you wanna spend? Do you want a basic 5 or 7 band or something a little bit nicer?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1072
Your probobly thinking about the EPIC-160. that has a db meter built in. Thats not exactly an EQ. It has a parametric bass control where you pick the frequency and bandwidth that you want it to enhance.

If you want a basic 7-band EQ than i would suggest this:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16889

A few people on here including me have this EQ and it does improve your SQ. Plus its always nice to have control over it.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2336
can you mount that in your trunk and use the HU's sub and volume control

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1073
which one? the clarion you control yourself along with the HU. you can use the clarion EQ for your master volume. i dont like the EQ on my subs tho. The epic is a dash mounted device too.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2340
well like, if i have a flipout touchscreen and i order the clarion EQ, can i trunk mount the EQ and then control the master volume and sub level from my touchscreen, or does that defeat the purpose, bc i can't modify my dash, and i dont wanna lean over into the glove compartment all the time to change the bass and/or volume

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1074
well that would be pretty impractical. If your getting a flipout im sure it already has some nice EQ controls, so the clarion probobly wouldnt be needed. for a trunk mounted eq look for like a 30 band or something. For something like that you would need an RTA to tune it. a shop could do it for you.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2343
whats a nice 30 band eq? i would really prefer a trunk mount. figure like under 100 bucks or is taht impractical. my dream eq is an AC eqs but its like 280 haha

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1078
Yea, AC is expensive. I have never played with an EQ that big. Someone on here will be able to find you a good one, im not the person to talk to for that.

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 192
under a hundered would be best well i have two bms now would it help out alot and are tey hard to use were do you find the epic 160 at

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2771
sh!t cal..will the clarion help our pan?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2344
i dont think so man...i think we gotta get 30 band trunk mount EQs!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us