Subs and Amp?

Username: Jonny_b

Kellogg, Idaho U.S.

Post Number: 5
I just got a bandpass box with 1 opening for a 12inch sub on each side, total of 2 subs. My PROTOJECT is a low budget build, everything that i have put into it i have somehow traded, bought or otherwise acquired (legally). so my question is what wattage amp should i buy that would power a set of subs effectively?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 411
depends on the subs you want and how much you wanna pay diff subs run on diff ohms

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
basically we either need the subs or amp your gonna buy to match them up or a total of what youll spend on both?

Kellogg, Idaho U.S.

Post Number: 6
see thats the thing is im not sure of what i will end up with, i am getting all of these things through donations and trades. i know i will be running 2 12inch subs that is all that is for sure right now. my price range is probably 300 bucks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
well when you get ur subs let us know we cant tell you what amp without knowing the ohm load the put out.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1545
You can't buy a random bandpass and throw some random subs in it and expect to get anything anywhere near good. Get some cheap subs and build a ported box.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1267
What else do you have besides the box?

Kellogg, Idaho U.S.

Post Number: 7
I have the q logic 212.2 bandpass box with a jbl 12 incher in one side of it, what model or wattage i wont know till the morning when i pull it out. i didnt just buy a random bandpass with the intent of throwing in random subs. maybe i didn't word my question quite right. what subs should i put in my box and what amp should i use to power them?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2970442/1 this is my car and the things that i have so far, if you can tell me anything about the amp it would be much appreciated. i wont have pics of my box and that jbl until the morning.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 284
p.o.s. car FTL!!! lol sorry but it had to be said. whyd you get a q logic box? why don't you sell it all and start from scratch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us