Sundown Audio SD-1 10's or 12's and SAX-100.2 combos

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1551
Maybe my thread won't be dumped on, but I will not hold my breath.

The V1 SD-1 10 and 12 inch models are on sale along with the Sundown SAX-100.2 in a special combo. VERY limited supply left. The subs are svc 8 ohm so you can run the amp at 4 ohm bridge.

For either 10's or 12's with amp only $350 shipped!!

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5628
wrong section dammit, you know better:-)

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1554
LOL! Now don't you start

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 24
Please post in the proper area. Enough said

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 454
wow TYLER member on july 17 2005 and only made 24 posts maybe your in the wrong section

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1560
Yea, he is.

Kevin

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13452
review on those subs??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Eddy,

If you are saying what I think you are saying, that you don't think I can build a car, you are seriously wrong. You would be taken to school.

If that is not what you are saying, I apologize

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 136
I didn't think this was a car building forum

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
It can be kinda... Particularly about subwoofers and how to make them work. No biggie though.

Peace

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1566
You want to go head to head Tyler? I think we can build an RD car to run against your DD's. I would be glad to get this kinda competition going on this site. What you say? USACi rules. Say... South Padre. Yea, this is a call out.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 463
TYLER, i was just informing you that you shouldn't tell people how this form is run when you obviously haven't helped anyone out on ecoustics. I'm not comparing my car building skills to anyone on this forum due to the fact that i have nothing to prove. Why does everyone have to fight and argue, can't we just post questions and comments. Forums are helpful tools when someone needs information. I'd rather see 100 posts about some kid buying a new pony in the subwoofers section then another agument thread!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I agree with you about the pony thing, I hate the arguing thing. I just started posting and if you look at my posts lately you will find I am helping as much as I can. And helping the forum retain some semblance of order does help wether you agree or not.

Did you see my post about OT VS. FS.....?

Peace

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1576
Well.... Tyler? You want to do this? Maybe you and Zac come down for spring break nationals and we have a little fun.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Kevin when are they? I might be able to make it.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1579
First weekend in March. 21 hour drive for us.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 848
Kevin this is it.

This is your last chance to stop posting these types of threads before your banned. I don't want to see you go, I'm telling you this so you don't get banned man.

You WILL be banned from Ecoustics because you continue to advertise your business. Those are not my words, that is what the mods are going to do, please dude, i'm not trying to tell you what to do, i'm merely passing this info on to you. Before you reply with a sarcastic remark, think about every post we've asked you to move, and what happened to those posts Kevin? You will be banned, I hope you understand what i'm passing on to you here.

As for the call out, haha, you want it, now you got it ;)
What class?

Call me Tyler Derden, we've been called out haha.
608-365-3500

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3433
this is getting good.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1810
i see the potential for some serious PWNAGE in this thread. hmmmm a potential Ban???? this thread gets better by the minute.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1583
So you think you can come back on a forum after not being on here since I became a member and change things like that. You know where to go, where to shove it, and which way to point it. Come on big man, ban me. Oh wait, YOU'RE not a moderator.

3000 unlimited STOCK.

Kevin

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1584
And lets take a min here. since you have came back to posting on here, there ahs been more and more BS threads because of you. Obviously I know who the problem is and so do a few other folks. How about leave and go back to the forum you were previously causing problems at.

Oh, and I doubt you will show up. But since you are the so called great one that builds cars worth more than our salary on here, you shouldn't be scared and obviously have the money to travel.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Kevin,

I doubt you really want to call Zac out on the SPL thing, that my friend is foolish bravado.

That aside, Moderators really hate banning people, however the following post from another thread is what gets you in trouble, as well raises the ire of the contributors. As you can plainly see(but maybe not others), this advice is selfserving at best.

It not only undermines the forums credibility, it clogs up threads that could be used for better purposes.

"To help save you a little money, the RD 1750.1 or Sundown SAZ-1500D would put out more than 1500rms easy and come with a 2 year warranty. Email me if interested.

Kevin "

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1587
Bring it! That is all I need to say.

Kevin

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 850
We have asked you countless times to PLEASE stop advertising your store on our site.
We have asked you to use the F/S section if you can't afford to pay Ecoustics for advertising, still, you disrespect our forum.

The competition thing is a personal thing between you and I that should be talked about in the O/T section.

This truly is your last chance Kevin. Nobody wants to see members banned, please, we've asked you at least 20 times in the past few weeks to stop this.
The moderators have deleted or moved many of your threads.

Have some dignity, respect this forum as other companies do, PAY for the advertising like the rest of our sponsors.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2562
Zac, arent you a 2x world champ?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5142
Kevin:

Can you PM me your email and phone # or just post them here if you want. I may want to get some equipment for the system I will be building this summer and I want your info in case these guys get you banned before that :-)

Also, do you carry SoundSplinter? Actually, can we get a list of what brands you do sell.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1588
I am not getting banned. Zac has issues.

lowhz01@yahoo.com << email M.S.

So what kind of respect do you have for anyone when you are always listing your phone number for your shop on here? Hypocrits p!ss me off more than anything. STFU!

Kevin

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 857
How about we let the Admin answer that question for you guys.

Kevin, your an idiot. I help people. The last person who called here needed advice about product and I told them JL would be the best choice for them, we don't even sell JL!
The guy before that, needed help installing his cap, I helped him...free help...how am I a hypocrite?
I've been helping people and learning from people in this forum for over 5 years.

Kevin, answer this question, How many people have you sold equipment to on Ecoustics?

Kevin, same question for me, How many people have I sold equipment to on Ecoustics?, thats right, zero, I have never sold anything to anybody over the net. We have plenty of customers walking through the doors to stay busy.

I'm here for one reason,
I post in this forum because I have a true passion for this stuff, and I enjoy helping people.

Another question, seriously, do you really want to meet in the lanes? If so I run 0-600 Pro.
If this class is a problem for you I could build another system.
I feel 0-600 and all of the smallest classes are the most competitive.
In unlimited classes you can keep adding power to get louder and louder. But in the small class you only have so much power to work with so you must build the most efficient system. If it isnt loud enough you can't just go add power, you need to redesign the system.
But hey, if you don't know how to build an efficient system I'll be happy to try my hand in the 3000+ class with you ; )

And Kevin, dude, post your sales in the F/S, why is this so hard for you to do. It's disrespectful to the other members, nearly everyone else has began using it. Do you think your better than the rest of us, we have to follow the rules but you can do as you please? It isnt fair to the other members, just use the F/S and I will garantee you won't be banned. Yes your a smart azz and I don't care for your posts but nobody wants to see you gone, just follow the rules like the rest of us man.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6431
"3000 unlimited STOCK. "

I thought shop owners(Kevin, you own a shop right?) couldn't run in stock.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1484
Yes Kevin must run Pro Stock, he has no choice.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1190
Zac is right its breaking the rules

"DO NOT post any of the following: serial numbers, license numbers, passwords, phone numbers, advertisements, or spam for obvious reasons."

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 918
Haha this thread is funny kevin y dnt u jus post in the
F/S so they can stfu about it and get off ur back. I kno ur tired of hearing them cry bcuz I am so just do all of us a favor and take it on the chin and follow "the rules".

Anyways idk zac davis so my moneys on kevin 2 win the call out...

And a word 2 all stop snitching. Some1 had to complain to the mods about kevin posting his stuff. Plz stop snitching
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us