Almost Done...

Username: Sferrariboy

Post Number: 1
I am 16 years old and am installing a completely Alpine system in my '93 Toyota Supra. (That's not what's important) I have already purchased a IVA-D900 monitor, type-S speakers and two 10" type-R subs. (I also have a PS2 wired to the IVA-D900, but that's not important either)Anyway I was wondering how many amps I should use and any other additional things I should do. Once again I am 16 and am trying to keep a budget. The important information on the type-R's:
power range 50-200 watts RMS
peak power handling 600 watts
I was hoping to be able to use an Alpine amp as well but I haven't bought one yet so I could purchase a different brand. But then again it would be pretty sweet to have an all alpine system.(Except for the PS2 =P)
I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with this. It is my first install and have done great so far. But I definitly dont want to screw this up.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
well if those are 4ohms dvc subs then get a alpine MRV-T420, it is there V12 seires amp. 170watts rms per channel. and you can get it off of ebay for 164 plus shipping which is only about 40 bucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us