Update On Killa's 9515F

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6145
Well I just received a call from DD about the 9515F that I sent in that I purchased from DD. He told me that he had just ripped it apart and the coil was burnt very badly and one of the leads even snapped. They asked me what size box the sub was in because it was bottoming out from what they said. So it's not covered by warranty. Oh well it's getting rebuilt and I'll have it back eventually.They also mentioned clipping... :-)

What the F happened to this thing Killa?

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 568
did you buy tht sub from killa rob??

Gold Member

Post Number: 6146
Yep, I sure did.

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
Killa tht is f*cked up how could u do tht 2 some1 I would jus feel like crap if I beat some1 like tht. How much did u pay rob?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2009
im pretty sure he knew it was blown...

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
Yea tlkin all tht crap on me at least I have more respect for ppl then to beat them out of money. "Killa" yea the pocket killa. Killin pplz pockets dude thy work hard for their money and u rippin them off

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2328
He sold it as needing a recone....but he said that the vc was fine and that the only reason it needed a recone was because the terminal wire snapped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6148
I knew it was blown lol so calm down Dwight. I was just letting Killa know what was up with it though since he didn't know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Y didn't u tell me rob. Sorry killa I take it back I look dumb once again hahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3248
i remember when killa fought with you (rob) forever about how he would NEVER clip his subs and that they were getting perfectly clean power... hahaha, this is great thanks for the laugh rob...

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 1956
what amp was he using to power his subs. wasnt it a kicker 2500.1 per sub?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15938
killa you noob.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5569
haha thats really funny i remember seeing where he was so positive he never sent a clipped signal to his subs. i feel bad for whoever bought that amp off him too.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4416
That guy is a tool......... remember when he tried to say he did 152 db on music with that setup?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3939
??? calm down people; from what i said is what i thought i didnt get ANY SMOKE, and as far as i could see in the cooling holes the coil looked completely fine. Mat, the amp i used on that particular sub was only ran at 1500rms i dont kno what went wrong, sorry if it had more problems then i thought i said it was under warranty yes but i never said it was 100% warrantyable that it had to be looked at first but from what i seen i guess was different then it looked ripped apart..

M.S. i also said that score was on a A\C mic...

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3063
lol

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4419
" i also said that score was on a A\C mic... "

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/342125.html

FAIL

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2052
no thats a fail ... not what i said ... pick and choose ur battles here ms

Gold Member

Post Number: 3941
m.s. im not even gunna explain that whole situation again..... get a life and stop talkin sh1t to everyone u see on this forum when u dont even kno the half of the story behind things.... every 4\5 posts i see from u r doing similiar....

and people callin me the "Pocket killa" can suck one.... it was a hell of a good price for just the motor; i threw in the reciept so he can try to warranty it, i never had to do that.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3942
btw rob, how can a coil be smashed\burned like that and the other coil is PERFECTLY FINE, it didnt feel no harder to push down on the sub and no scraping noise or anything... and it was in a 6cu 40 hz about 90-100in port area... not exact on numbers unless i measure but they are to specs... 1500rms while in that setup

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4423
No you both fail

Gold Member

Post Number: 3943
m.s. like i said.... u talk to much sh1t for your sake u better hope not to end up at the same competition as alot of the people u see on here and talk sh1t to...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6149
"btw rob, how can a coil be smashed\burned like that and the other coil is PERFECTLY FINE, it didnt feel no harder to push down on the sub and no scraping noise or anything... and it was in a 6cu 40 hz about 90-100in port area... not exact on numbers unless i measure but they are to specs... 1500rms while in that setup"

It's possible to only damage one coil at a time. Also you didn't push down on the cone far enough :-)

"and as far as i could see in the cooling holes the coil looked completely fine"

Some coils look burned at times because of coatings on them anyhow. There's only so much of the coil you can see when the sub is assembled. It's all good though I didn't make this thread with the intention of all this sh1t happening.

"i threw in the reciept so he can try to warranty it, i never had to do that....."

So people know in the future, you don't need a receipt for a DD sub as long as it's within the 1 year it was made for it to be covered by warranty but Killa did hook me up with a receipt so he tried to do the right thing.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 653
this thread went to h3ll....everyone got pissed at killa and rob wasnt tryin to say he didn anything wrong....dang...

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1580
LMFAO at Dwight's noob showing again lmao

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15950
j noel i am still waiting for my sub. lol.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4428
" m.s. like i said.... u talk to much sh1t for your sake u better hope not to end up at the same competition as alot of the people u see on here and talk sh1t to... "

E-THUGGIN

BTW I go to as many competitions as I possibly can

Gold Member

Post Number: 3947
thx rob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us