Mtx

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 136
not to sure about it i was looking at getting a ta8101 which says that it does 1500 at 1 ohm rms not sure though anyone know anything about mtx

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1223
MS says they blow. He knows what he's talking about, so I'd look elsewhere. Someone else will recommend you an amp that they have had experience with.

Bronze Member
Username: Homeboi88

Lexington , Kentucky United states

Post Number: 86
naw dat aint tru mtx under rates there products an my friend has three an they have never blown u jus gotta hook it up rite

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
I'll bet.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4349
They are accurately rated, but as far as quality, thats another story. Not as bad as pyramid, pyle, sony, etc. but they're down there.

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 137
ya thats what i was thinking also anyone know anything about swiss audio i fond one of there amps for like 250 and it says 1500watts rms not sure though

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5053
i wouldn't look swiss audio too much. What are you trying to push and budget please

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 138
well im looking for a friend and he dont have the budget that i had when i bought my stuff and i wasnt sure about them or not they look ok but has anyone used anyof there stuff before? ill prolly just tell him to get audioques new amp and some of there stuff cuz i know thats decent equipment
i have a sae-1000d and 2 12inch si bm's

Gold Member

Post Number: 1236
eD is doing real cheap b-stock amps now. NINe.1 is $250. http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=b-stock

Silver Member

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 141
well would thjat be better than the audioque amp though cuz they are pretty cheap right now

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4389
Audioque amp would be better

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 630
i had the ta 4501,they are reliable,and a lil underrated but not topline,the msrp on them is crazy,u can get better for the money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us