Please someone buy this

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonegunman

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 57
Please buy my 15 SSD d2 with flatwind coil from fi and a 1200watt amp from hifonics with free wirering and 80amp fuses also if you would like to buy the box as well i built it out of pine plywood that box is tuned to 45 hertz and it is not going to fall apart it is a really good box sounds better then the compressed cardbored that logan makes his boxes out of. please contact me if you would like to know prices this system works perfectly fine only had it about 6 months. Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13202
"i built it out of pine plywood that box is tuned to 45 hertz and it is not going to fall apart it is a really good box sounds better then the compressed cardbored that logan makes his boxes out of."

Naw Logan's box are nice :-)...why u tune it so high?? post prices...and if you really want to get rid of the stuff ur gonna lose money

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 58
logans boxes suck he built me a box and it sucked i reseved it and it was just not put together right and it was broken and cracks that he didnt fill in looks like he did it half fast his boxes suck not to put him down or anything hes a nice guy and all but his box makeing is not that good.
prices are as follows

15" ssd from fi = $190 or best offer.

1200w amp from hifonics = $180 or best offer.

wiering and 80amp fuses free with purches of amp and sub.

and box if any one would like it is $30 or best offer.

+ what ever shipping is.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13203
well i have a box from Logan...Maybe he didnt like you or something...

I will give you $135shipped for the SSD
I will give you $140shipped for the amp

and you can keep the plywood box..lol

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 200
Logan boxes are the worst, wheeler has better craftsmanship that him. Ask around chauncey alot of people that go boxes from logan fall apart and are not built well......

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13204
i guess i had not heard of the bad with his boxes...

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 59
how about $135 SSD and $140 + shipping cuz i have only had it bout 6 months and i payed $230 for the sub and $240 for the amp so i am loosing $195 thats not right and i know better i havent even had it for 6 months. i could see it that if i had it for a year or so but 6 months no.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13205
fi subs depreciate really fast and so do hifonic amps

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1124
How many threads have you made for this sale now? I noticed you don't post the pics of the blemishes on the surround of the sub since I pointed them out.

I'll give you $250 for the whole package minus the box.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1126
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/405509.html

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1037
The amp looks as if it has been through quite allot.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4123
its like a car.. once you buy it and drive it off the lot.. you will be lucky to see 1/2 what you paid in for trade in after six months... not to thread dump

on the box note.. ive never used anything other than MDF to build boxes and never had a problem so i'm not sure why you had a problem with your box falling apart unless it got wet

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 60
Those so called blemishes on the suround were there when i recived the sub from fi they are not blemishes its just a ring around the sub that when fi made the sub it was there this set up has not been through alot yes there are some small scratches on the amp but that does not effect its performence. also the ring around the suround does not effect the preformence of the sub thats how fi made it so shut the FU(k up about it its harmless and it was alredy there when i got the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2209
^^^ with that attitude i woultnt buy anything from you. do you know anything about business or just flat out courtesy. Tellin ppl to stfu isnt a good way to sell your stuff...just my 2 cents

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 61
i know that but hes getting on my nerves he says i did something to the sub when i didnt thats how fi made the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3111
post an ad here.

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/ia

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 132
hey goof...i'm goin to a friends monday to check his out his stuff for sale,email me your BEST prices,not the box though....SALTH2OFISH@NC.RR.COM

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2240
Didnt you know that ALL fi subs come with that line around the surround???

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5400
i'll paypal you $75 for the ssd right now. just think bout it, i know you need the money.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1130
My offer still stands. $250 for the sub and the amp. You probably won't get much more than that here.

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 62
Would any one want to buy this setup or a part of this setup?

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 233
$130 SHIPPED for the hifonics amp.

paypal is ready...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4216
MDF = good

Plywood = bad

That is all

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 511
mdf ftw...now i got to say i have threw together a TEMPORARY plywood box b4 just to hear a sub and that's only cause i had some ply wood lying around and didnt have money for 2 sheets of mdf.....but the op called it pressed cardboard well i will know not to ever purchase a box off of this man cuase aparently he knows nothing about density of wood or the role it plays....

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 63
MDF is compressed cardboard. it can fall apart and it brakes easy. and the box that i made out of plywood acually sounds better then the MDF box that logan made me but his box fell apart on me becasue he didnt make it right so i built this box.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6001
"MDF is compressed cardboard. it can fall apart and it brakes easy. and the box that i made out of plywood acually sounds better then the MDF box that logan made me but his box fell apart on me becasue he didnt make it right so i built this box."

Lol. MDF is NOT cardboard.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6002
"first of all thats not plywood its heavey duty pine. " -From Goofy in his other thread.

" and the box that i made out of plywood acually sounds better then the MDF box that logan made me but his box fell apart on me becasue he didnt make it right so i built this box." -From Goofy in this thread.

I thought it wasn't plywood?

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 64
there is a difference between regular plywood and heavey duty plywood there different because one is made out of pressed wood chips or known as "partical board" and one is made out of sheets of pine glued together yes it is plywood but its made of pine its not your regular plywood made of wood chips. get that through your head.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11288
In Goofy's defense once I set my 15" Mag face down on my workshop's benchtop it always had a scuff mark picked up from the surface. There was nothing wrong with the sub, only a surface "cosmetic" brush look. I always hated it but it was completely insignificant.

I've also used plywood in some of my "older" boxes and steered away from them. MDF is fairly cheap so why substitute?

My 2 pennies.

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 66
I would like to sell this before i move can someone please give a good offer and i prob will sell it if i think the offer is reasonable because i would really like to sell this before i move because i do not want it to get damaged in the move.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 551
17 shipped for the box

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 552
50 shipped for the box...my paypal is ready

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 67
i just need your address of were you live. state, city, zip, street address, your name.

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 68
Please someone buy this set up I need to sell it before I move.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us