Would anyone want to buy?

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonegunman

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 50
Would anyone what to buy a 15" SSD from FI For $200 or best offer, a 1200watt amp from Hifonics $200 or best offer, and a box that I built for this sub $60? I also have some wiring and some 80 watt fuses that I Will through in for free. For all of this I am asking $460 + what ever shipping will be. I have had it for about 6 months it works perfectly fine but the reason why I am selling it is because my girl friend is Prego and I have no use for it now with a baby on the way. If any one is interested in buying this sub or whole setup please contact me at Thelongunman@juno.com or just reply to this message. And here are some pics that I took of every thing!Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1104
Plywood box? What's with the ring around the surround of the sub? Was it hitting something?

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 51
first of all thats not plywood its heavey duty pine. and i have no clue what ring your are talking about are you talking about the flex ring or the ring that holds the sub up when you screw screws into it.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1295
You can visibly see a ring of what looks like contact with MDF (or wood) on the subs surround... its like a thin circle evenly across the surround. Was it hitting something? or did u lay something on it? or lay the sub down face down on some wood... basically that is what he is asking

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2695
hes talking bout the rubber butyl surround on the sub looks like theres a ring all the way around...

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 52
no it wasnt hitting anything and there was nothing in my trunk it came like that it works perfectly fine.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 492
nice stuff....

Bronze Member

C-Bang, Iowa USA

Post Number: 53
Would any one want to buy this setup?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums