Snoopdan on caraudio.com = lyin B!tch

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 435
i sold him a brand new lambo door kit (for a friend) the kit included everything and had never been installed...they were supposed to be professionally installed. This man tryed to put them together himself and lost some pieces/damaged the kit. I had offered to pay for the missing/ damaged parts and he refused. he told me he wanted an entire refund. I told him that i didnt have the money my frned had spent it on his insurance. But i would sell some stuff and therefore refund him upon the kit ariving back at my house. He refused. Then i told him to just kiss my azz cause he lost or broke the pieces and now he's tryin to take me to court but i told him that he had no case since there no proof that he didnt loose or damage the kit. Does this make me a scammer to you guys. Cause i think not. The kit was complete and in fine working order when i shipped it. Did i mention he only payed 250 shipped for a kit that cost 1100 bnib.......? I have not done anything illegal and i tryed to work with him( casue that's the type a guy i am) but he refused. it wasnt until i told him to go to h3ll taht he was like "wait, i will ship them to you and then you can refund me" but it's too late now......

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1212
I think your safe dude.

I wouldn't have given a refund even if he damaged the parts as you said it has to be installed by a professional. You can't buy an engine try to hook it up yourself and get a refund becuase you botched it.

He's the one at fault.

Also $250 is cheap...got anymore? lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7040
wheres Jesse at?
lol

is this gonna turn into another "lets bash CA.com thread" which in turn will have them make a thread bashing ecoustics?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 436
i aint tryin to bash ca.com i'm just stating facts on snoopdan

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2040
Now CA.com mods are against me, damn the luck...lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7042
wasnt saying you were....just seems like whenever threads like these start out, they end up turning into bashing threads....good luck on getting everything worked out

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2066
itd be almost as if you sold him a brand new woofer and he dropped it installin it and it broke and now he wants a refund...as long as youre tellin the whole story, youve got nothin to worrry about

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 437
thanks.....i'm telling everything..theres a whole thread bashing me on ca.com but it's cause he's been around so long...if it was someone new they would tell him to stop bitzhing and wining

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 438
i contacted my attorney and he said i have done nothign wrong...and this is the entire story...he did offer to send them back first but not till 2 hours of bashing me onca.com..by that time my offer to help was over.....i have never had any trouble b4 on the site....cept when a guy bought a amp from me and mailed me a week later tellin me that it was damaged in shipping..after he had recieved it a week priar..i told him it's his problem casue i cant file a insurance claim cause he waited a week and i would of had to do it that day. he prolly dropped it..i mean who wates a week to say..umm the amp you shipped me is damaged

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5548
Link?

Oh...and if he said he messed up the kit trying to install if...thats his mistake.

Did he tell you he messed up the kit???
If so, he is an total idiot trying to get you to pay.

You have NO LEGAL liability.
He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2224
JNoel, why dont you tell the whole story?

He never once said that he attempted to install it, rather he inspected it when it arrived. Which I dont know about any of you guys, but that is the first thing I do when I receive something as well. Here is his first reply in that thread. Very calm. The entire thread you acted like an immature jackass.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272346&page=5

You sold him a lambo door kit. Heres a link to a screen shot of the original thread since the mods over there deleted it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3656957&postcount=111

In the original FS thread you said that it was you selling it. Then when the problem arose, it was suddenly your friends.

Funny how this isnt the first time you had problems over there also. Remember when the kid sold you the RD's and one was messed up so you agreed to a partial refund and you would send the one messed up sub back? Then you came here asking if you should just keep the sub even though you agreed to send it back? I can get links to that thread on here, and a link to where Randy Savage (mod on CA) called you on it over there.

Regardless is $250 is cheap or not. That is what you asked for it and that is what was payed for it. If you felt you could have got more out of it then you should have asked for more.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 439
no he said the kit arived messed up and with missnig piece...i offered to pay for the stuff(knowing it was perfect and complete when i shipped) and he denyed me..he said he wants a refund completly...before he ships it....the h3ll wit him..i will post a link and one of his pm's

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 440
as you can see the mods (edited) it prolly to help snoopdan.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272346

Gold Member

Post Number: 2225
haha.....those were just people saying stuff like "oh this will be good" and "subscribed"...sh!t like that.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 441
naledge503....the kit was COMPLETE when i shipped it...he attempted to assemble it and prolly lost a piece or did something..i dotn care what he says...the kit was fine and complete when i shipped it..and i did sell it for a friend..but the thread i started about them long ago i didnt feel the need to tell everyone that i was selling them for a friend..it was just another sale to me....

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 442
that is the whole story....he pissed me off by even after i tryed to say i would pay for anytig that was damaged or wrong..even though it wasnt when it left here. I was just tryin to do this to keep my name good on the site...then i offered a full refund upon them ariving back to me...but he denyed this until later that nite..by that time my ofer was up....so it's his problem

Gold Member

Post Number: 2226
Why would you offer to pay for missing or damaged parts if part of your argument is that he messed up the parts in the first place?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 443
beceause i didnt want him tryin to say i scammed him even though he HAD to of lost/damaged the kit in some way...i have worked hard to try to get a good name on there and i wasnt gonna loose it over something small......

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5899
He also said DD improperly re-coned not 1 but 2 subs and sent them to him.I find that a little hard to believe but whatever...I think you're in the right Jnoel(I believe your name is Justin?).If you sent him an entire kit and he did something to break the pieces and then claimed they weren't there he should stop talking sh1t.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 199
He is not gonna get a refund nor take you to court if it was that easy people would of already gotten their money back from tcab and iraggi..... just chill you got nothing to worry about who cares what those people at ca.com think just start a new name and no one will know.....

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 444
rob, and treo... thanks guys...i mean i always try to do buisness in the best of ways when i sell something to someone...he just went over the line....he has ben blowing my phone up today and leaving messages abut telling me to be a man and man up to my mistaes..and sent me like 6 pm's saying this is your last call or you have until 8pm tonite to comply or i'm taking you to court

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 737
if the kit had never been installed how was the bearing worn out

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 445
it aint..it's just that the other door is really tight cause my friend used to always show people tha the had lambo door kit cause noone believed himn..he just never saved up enough money to to get them installed....he would show people how they worked with one of the door kits and open it up and show how it swings upwards..the bearings cant b wore out it's imposiable..casue the kit was purchased brand new and never installed.....

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1869
Ive bought stuff from J Noel before and everything was fine. Prompt shipping and no problems.

"if it was that easy people would of already gotten their money back from tcab and iraggi"

ive bought an alternaotr form iraggi and everything worked out fine

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1214
I just read TONS and I believe he offered a more than reasonable way to exchange the goods back.

He pays to ship back and sends you tracking # and you give money back when you recieve tracking number. Unless he sends you 30 pounds of rocks back......

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 775
they could be worn, but not to the point where it becomes unusable, just opening and closing it with your hands puts less stress than a full door...

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2041
Snoopdan is bein a d!ck about it...He shoulda jus took the offer when Justin offered to refund his money...yall jus takin his side cuz he been on ca.com longer, bottom line comes down to the kit was shipped fine from what Justin says, and it is now broke. Justin offered to pay for parts that he dint break, or refund the money IF SNOOP SHIPPED THEM BACK FIRST, the whole deal goes back to the fact that Snoop wouldn't ship the hinges back to justin in order to receive his refund.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 446
it only cost 18 to ship it..he acts like it was a shizt load.....and this was after i offered him the same deal and argued it about it for more than a day..then argued in a thread for 2 hours......by that time my offer was over..he should of took it when i offered it...i was more than fair..it wasnt until i said...kiss my azz and i'm done with this that he was like....well ok fine i will ship first....i was done with it by then...he shoulda agreed with me at first...thanks SNARL2004....nice doing buisness wit you

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 776
im not on dumb@ss' side, I was saying they could be worn, but NOT like he is claiming, therefore J Noel still has his credibility and I'm sure he didn't send a damaged product

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1870
"thanks SNARL2004....nice doing buisness wit you"

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 447
thanks thieves.....

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1216
Yea, I would still buy from J Noel (check refs) one hickup doesn't ruin everything. When you offered him replacement parts...thats was a no brainer on his part. I mean come'on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2227
Jordan, thats pretty lame to say we are taking snoopdan's side cause he been there longer. I read the entire thread as it happened yesterday and was less than impressed with both sides. But Jnoels attitude stuck out more to me and some of the things that was said seemed a little suspicious and untruthful. I mean if anybody here wants to go read the whole thread they can, and draw their own opinions.

If your ad said everything was there and when it showed up some parts were missing, I think I would be a little hesitant as well, with all of the scamming, even if you did have alot of feedback. I dont know you from joe shmoe. And it seems to be happening alot over there lately, with people earning a good rep and then scamming.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 449
but if someone was gonna do that naledge wouldnt you think they would wana profit somethign....i got nothign out of that door kit but threats and people clalin me a scammer....my attitude on there was like that cuase he had already threatoned me in pms about coming to my house and shizt and he failed to take my several offers to work with him..then he was like..."i will make a thread labeling you as a scammer...dotn think i will..then just try me" so i was like fu(k it i wil make one myself cuse i did no wrong

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2042
Call it lame, but its true. I read all the PM's from before the thread got started and Snoop wouldn't comply with the simple fact that he needed to ship them back in order to receive a refund. Jnoel and Snoop have ALOT of feedback each, but what if Justin woulda send him the 250, snoop woulda jus got the hinges fixed and then pocketed the rest...whos to say that wouldnt happen?
Like JNoel put in the thread....How many stores can u go to, demand ur money back, then say once u give it to me I'll have ur sh!t back to u in about 3 days...It just doesn't work that way. Snoop shoulda shipped them back when JNoel offered the refund and then once they got to JNoel he woulda refunded the money.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 450
i think that jordan is tryin to say that if it was between me and someone that had liek 40 posts on there ..then the situation would b different.. people would tell the new guy to just deal with it cause i had offered him several more than fair options.....i've seen it happen on there b4..snoopdan just has been around on there for a long time and more people go this back..and i was really mad when the whole thread was oging on cause it ws shipped to him and was fine when it left and he had threatened me and wouldnt work with me...i tryed to go out of my way to help just so i wouldnt be labled as a scammer..i was worried that everyone would believe him and think bad of me..which happened anyway so i guess it didnt matter

Gold Member

Post Number: 2228
See the problem lies in the deception stemming from the original ad. Where Jnoel clearly stated that he is selling them. With all parts. Then when the problem arrived, it was his friends. Why not just state that in the first place? And then parts were missing....

Another problem is this...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263199

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/394863.html

Remember that^^^ When Jnoel bought 2 RD's and and agreed to a partial refund and in return would send back the one messed up sub? Instead came here, after he got the refund, and asked if he should just keep the sub? To even think about doing that and have the nerve to ask about.....shady imo

Silver Member

Post Number: 738
looks like you advertised it as a complete set with everything included

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 496
yawn

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 451
i didnt see it important to post them back when i made that thread stating that they belonged to a friend. When dan was like i want my money back i told him where his money was...THE KIT WAS COMPLETE WHEN I SHIPPED JUST LIKE MY THREAD SAID!!!!

as for the rd's the guy scammed me and im not helpin a scammer....i finally talked him into sending me 130 of my 250 back..it's all he would offer...so i took it....and regained my losses by selling the sub and intact motor......i hate scammers and aint helping them in any way.....i took a poll on what do do in the situation and the majority said dont send it back and instead to sell it and recooperate my losses......i only started the thread tah tyou keep pionting out beceause he started one bout me for the same thing on steve meades site...his thread was asking wether or not he should refund me anymoney....and the meantime he was telling me he was tryin to get his mom to allow him to refund me...he didnt think i would see his thread i guess...so the h3ll wit him...if that makes me sh!ttty in your book naledge then i'm sorry but i dont no what to tell ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
well it looks like to me he offered to ship you the kit back at his expense, send u a tracking number and you refund his money, correct?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 452
yea but this was over a day after i origionally offered it..and he wasnt tryin to hear it....are you reading the whole thread man...i already said that he didnt agree to ship back until i told him to kiss my azz and i give up...i did more than my part to try and help him out.....too late now

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2043
Dude with the RDs deserved it...lol...

Snoopdan had a chance to get a refund but he wantd to be a d!ck instead of complyin with the simple fact of sendin them back and then receiving the refund...personally i wish he woulda sent em back cuz then I was gunna buy em for 250 in order to refund his money...then I was jus gunna hav em fixed...bottomline, snoopdan had his chance and chose to be a d!ck instead of just goin about business and choosing 1 of the 2 reasonable options given buy the seller....

/End Thread. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
Well actually i am reading it and your looking like a Jack@ss

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 453
that's ok derek i understand that you are entitled to your own opinion about me..but anyone else who has ever bought from me will let you know that i try to do things in a very professional manner and try to stay in contact with the buyer until their purchased item has been recieved and hooked up..i'm sorry for any problems or doubts that i may have caused. My actions last nite were simply just from being outraged from being threatoned and he didnt even try to work with me at the time .....I feell like i was more than fair and tryed to help.

thread closed

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5472
no one here really knows the hole story we just know what each has claimed. and point is karmas a b!tch, but who are we to judge when we dont really know the TRUTH

Silver Member

Post Number: 742
your right mat, but we also know it was a false advertisement

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 454
how is it false advertisement...i sold them brand new and a complete set DEREK? i cant help it if he damaged it or whatever he did....

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2044
Derek, provide us 100% PROOF that snoopdan did not damage them or lose the parts himself. Then Provide me 100% that JNoel knew the kit was damaged and sent it out anyways.
The fact is no one but snoopdan and JNoel know 100% the truth...and if snoop wouldn't hav been a d!ck he woulda got his money back.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2221
Jordan what's up mother fu<ker!? Hows ur lil pit bully girl doin?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 455
man jordans dog is weak.....she looks puny and sick..i would call it a cat

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2743
y is this a thread?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 456
cause i posted it and people posted back

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2045
Noel is full of sh!t...he's jus mad cuz his dog has a gapin anus from all the lonely nights they spend together, u sick f^ck.
Forreal tho, shes 10 months and around 52lbs now, so far doin good.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 458
lol pit bull terier i got his pits brother....she looks really good to tlel the trough...she's the best looking female from the litter.....

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2744
u mean sister

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 793
f!ck your pits, Bordeaux FTMFW!!!!!!

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 460
no...i got a male....i was saying that jordans female pit is the best lookign female from the litter...she turned out nice

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2746
o tru dat

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 498
I missed the fun, but I can go back and see all the deleted posts to read what happened.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2901
should all be deleted imo. even this thread

Username: Snoopdan

Luciferville, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 2
The kit was never installed. The morning I opened up the package and realized that the upper gas shock mounts were missing emailed him and asked him to replace them. After futher inspection of the kit - I noticed the door bearing on for the drivers side had a bunch of play in it. How could this of been a new kit when you shipped the various bolts and nuts in glad bags ? The mod's on ca.com already deleted all of your for sale threads so you cant scam anymore. Good luck on selling anything online anymore, too many good people looking out for scammers like you.

Anyways, enjoy the pics below... yep this is a new kit here :

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/snoopdan1/jnoel_crap_kit.gif

Thats a bad swing arm bearing, if you connected a door to the end of that it would be flappn around.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/snoopdan1/jnoelbs.gif

Thats the missing upper gas shock mount. Below is a pic of how its SUPPOSED to be attached (ie - with the right part)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/snoopdan1/decash2.jpg
(photo is from site that sells the kits)

also, now wtf would I want to buy a kit that I didnt want to install correctly? You people dont know me here, I put hydraulics and air bags on rides so a stupid door mount isnt exactly what you'd call complicated - but if it doesnt have the parts then IT DOESNT HAVE THE PARTS.

jnoel cannot post for sale threads on ca.com anymore.... dont you all think there is a reason for it?

on and justin, you're a whiner if you have to go to another fourm to complain. Should just man up or shutup.

that is all. Continue.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2756
"on and justin, you're a whiner if you have to go to another fourm to complain. Should just man up or shutup. "

x2^^^

this thread should have never been made. we dont care nor do our opinions matter. this is between u 2.

Post Number: 3
Oh I totally agree! A friend pointed out this thread was on here, but I shouldnt have to go to other fourms I dont normally hang out on to defend myself. The thread should not of been posted to begin with....but *sigh*

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 474
that's fine snoopdan can keep lying but he knows the truth the kit arived to him perfect and complete he realized he really didnt need to have lambo door kit so he wants his money back. so he lied just like other people have on the forum they just arent believed cause they havent been on there for years like dan has. But that 's ok i know the truth and if he hadnt been a complete jack@ss then he would b sitting there with his money right now. But he denyed to work with me...your video of the hings shoows nothign mearly than you opening and closing it....the kit is brakd new i can show you the reciept and got at least a 100 people that will tell you that it has NEVER been installed.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2902
this is all confusing to me.and no you shouldnt dan. but i dont think jnoel should be getting railed on ca.com either. i dont think subject should have went public from eithe side till everything was figured out. i know that kno knows th whole story but you two. imo money should have been held till everything was kosher between you two, and if anything went wrong should have been a easy refund and it should have been like it never happened. imo. =\ no hassles no sh.it talking and stuff. =\

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5381
but who's to say you're not lying??? i mean, didn't you get caught lying before? when you tried selling subs on ca.com when you haven't even received them yet? think they were rd subs?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 475
iw asnt lying i never said they hadnt arived to me...it was afeeler thread just seeing how much i could possibally get out of them....i wasnt actually going to take anyone's money but you cant post a thread over there and put the word "feeler " in the title cuase they will deleate it

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 476
iw asnt lying i never said they had arived to me...it was afeeler thread just seeing how much i could possibally get out of them....i wasnt actually going to take anyone's money but you cant post a thread over there and put the word "feeler " in the title cuase they will deleate it

Bronze Member
Username: Jntar

Post Number: 12
No mod on CA.com is on either of your sides.

I'd love to ban you both and laugh about it.

But scamming is scamming no further explanation needed.

Thanks,
jntar (Ca.com Mod)

Bronze Member
Username: Jntar

Post Number: 13
Oh and By the way...

I even offered to cross ship for them since they are at a stale mate in that.

Snoop accepted...Jnoel declied.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2760
dang

Post Number: 4
Thats funny, ive never had one single complaint about anything ive sold or bought before. I backup all my sales with a personal slush fund so that if anyone has problems with an item I can refund their money quickly. I know you dont have anything like that, because you're usually posting threads on ca.com saying "Last day only sale, need money!"

Also, what do you know of what I "NEED" - I have three cars that all would work with this kit, id of rather just mounted it on one of them and went on my merry way. But I cant do that with a incomplete kit now, can I ?

I also find it funny now you're an expert on how the kit works even though you clearly admited on ca.com that you dont even know anything about because you were "selling it for a friend".

Anyone can read that thread on ca.com and see where I offered to send the equipment back to you at my expense then you refused. Like I have anything to gain from keeping the money and the kit? Everyone knows I dont scam, you sir however have a shaded history. I dont think I need to convince anyone of that ... lol.

Anyways, be checking your mail for a certified letter. :-)

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5382
well that's 2 times this problem could have been taken care of, and 2 times jnoel declines. imo you're not looking like the good guy in this situation jnoel.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 477
YES SIR i did refuse casue i offered you the same deal a long time b4 that and you refused...DONT forget that...but you should of took it while it still standed....too late now have a nice day

Silver Member

Post Number: 743
x2 ctmike

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2903
hasnt jnoel sold to more people with no problems? and snoopdan has great feedback as well....this is just what i dont understand. why would either try and scam now? jn trying to sell the rds before he got them was very unwise to say the least. but i say send everything to justin and go from there.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2904
ban both jntar till this is worked out.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5384
"hasnt jnoel sold to more people with no problems?"

could be but everyone knows 1 bad transaction like this can label someone a bad seller/possible scammer. have you read the whole thread? less than 2 hours after starting the thread snoopdan offered to resolve this whole thing but jnoel declined. then declined when a mod offered to step in as a third party, not really a smart choice. scammer or not, this one transaction could have just ruined jnoels' chance of selling much more over on ca.com, as well as others as snoopdan does have a better name for himself on many forums.

and imo, i for one wouldn't do business with jnoel. right now he's in the same boat as wheeler, what with the faulty box specs for the boxes he sells and all. just my 2 cents though.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1220
x3 ctmike.

Twice this could have been resolved peacefully. If snoopdan does happen to go to the poilce with this I think you might have a hard time getting out of it as he as offered to ship back and all that....I know it's buyer beware but if the item isn't as described, then it doesn't apply. If it was bnib I don't see why the items were in ziploc bags (or plastic bags)

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 480
no it wasnt bnib...but it was brand new...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5385
still wondering, were they yours or a friends' kit? cause you posted them for sale as yours, after selling them you say they were a friends, but a totally seperate time which was never brought up you say again that the kit was yours (in between you first trying to sell them and after the sale). so which was it? here's the thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256429&highlight=lambo+door+kit

on that one you say you were trying to sell YOUR kit.

i don't know, for some reason it's just not looking to good for you. you definately do come across as a scammer on this one.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 481
they belonged to my friend..i didnt see it important to tell people that until dan was wondering where his money is....so i explained the situation...

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
excuses excuses excuses

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5386
didn't feel a need to tell people that? why wouldn't you? just plain stupid.
so:
1)you lied in several threads saying there yours,
2)you sell them as a new, complete, etc. set,
3)a problem with them is found after buyer receives them and they misteriously become a 'friends' set,
4)you bit_ch about the whole transaction, and less then 2 hours afterwards the buyer agrees to settle it and you refuse,
5)mod on same forum offers to help as a third party, you again refuse,
6)start a thread on a different forum trying to defend yourself (probably before anyone here sees the thread on ca.com)

not looking good scammer. and that 'feeler' thread you spoke of about the rd subs, if that thread was a 'feeler' like you say it was, why was it we spoke in pms' concerning a price? don't recall nothing about it being a feeler thread until you was called out on it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
Upload

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1449
I have to say, I deal with snoopie all the time and we have never had an issue or ANY problems. I have NEVER heard of a problem with snoopie either.

Also, on the DD re-cones Rob, they either re-coned them wrong or they were just plain crap. They didn't even hold the first sweep :-(
I could care less for DD anymore anyways.
Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 5916
"Also, on the DD re-cones Rob, they either re-coned them wrong or they were just plain crap. They didn't even hold the first sweep :-(
I could care less for DD anymore anyways.
Kevin"

Just crap?That's getting a little crazy.I think it was user error.I can understand one VC being misaligned but not two.

Post Number: 5
Yep, it was user error. I dont know a single thing about subwoofers. Ive never been to world finals multiple times. Ive never broken a 150 with one sub. Ive never reconed a sub either or worked in the 12 volt industry either. so yep, thats a flawless assumption that it was user error - you're definately perceptive.

btw, were you in the crowd of 10+ people when I did the low power sweep and the meter topped out on a peak hold sweep at 141 db at 41 hz when the subs both locked up and smoked at an Elizabethtown, KY e2audio MECA event? You should of at least been friendly and introduced yourself if you were, I enjoy meeting new people.

Im really not trying to be a dick here people, but come on....reality check FTW.

and here is some more reality check about this "new, unused and complete kit" from jnoel

Upload

yep thats a good looking kit right there. I pointed out where you can see some damage on the swing arm....also, can you notice where the shock is supposed to mount? Oh wait, there is no shock mount :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 5923
I'm not saying it was definately user error.I said I think it was user error.I just find it hard to believe that they'd improperly recone two subs of the same batch.It doesn't matter how much experience you have everyone makes mistakes once in a while,even if you're the car audio god.What did DD say about those subs?

The whole ordeal with that door kit does suck no matter who's in the right or wrong.There's no way of knowing who did that damage to the kit or lost the pieces.It's a he said she said type of deal and there's nothing that can be done about it.That's the problem with dealing with people online.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2054
Not sayin nothin against u with this snoop...but i seen the kit a while back and it was NEW, since then it hasn't been installed cuz the car they was gunna go on got sold a while back. Idk how/where they got that banged up, but ive seen em in person and they did look new, of course thats been a bit back...

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4117
i can't believe i read all this :P ....

jntar/justin ... i never see you at the local shows anymore? whats with that lol

Post Number: 6
I dont think its too hard to process.

I opened up the box the kit came in.
I noticed the missing peices and damages.
I took pics.
I posted pics.

the only logical and sane answer is that Justin Noel (or one of his cohorts) threw whatever parts they thought went with this kit into plastic baggies and shoved it into the box with the swing arms mechs and tried to make a buck off it weather it worked or not. To me, that equals scammer. I dont know about you all, maybe you have different selling/buying practices.

As far as the DD's, as ive mentioned in other threads I belive they really didnt care if the recone parts they installed worked or not. I specifically sent it to them for recone because I didnt have the time to dick with it and I didnt want to make a mistake (since I was pressed for time because of upcomming shows I *had* to attend for my points for the year). When I contacted Steve Milton (DD engineer, or whatever the hell he does for them) he seemed completely carefree and didnt care if the drivers worked or not after I reported to them they both blew up under my circumstances. Most other companies would of been interested in finding out what happened, how it failed - or at least be interested in why their parts failed. Steve could care less, his attitude was general disinterest in my situation, and his only answer to any of the questions I asked was "yes, it will be another $360 per sub plus shipping to fix again".

That was the end of my conversation with Digital Designs. And after the fiasco earlier this year with them and my Z1 amps that smoked, i'll have nothing to do with them ever. its beyond me why people buy their equipment now that ive experienced their lack of customer service first hand.

whew! nothing like dual purpose threads that I didnt create on fourms I never visit! wheeee!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us