PLEASE READ!!!! Poll....

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2021
Alright, some of yall prolly read the thread where someone got the 2 RD Elite's and they were smashed all to hell...heres the question. If someone sent you 2 subs stating they were perfectly fine nad in good condition...u received them, but one was smashed to h3ll and the other was in bad shape. Next, the seller is uncooperative and after bullsh!tting for a while agrees to refund u a max of 145 when u paid 230. Would u send him the subs back??(shippin bein about 60ish)

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 274
no keep em and pawn em if all else fails ulness u send them back with a really mena note lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5323
nope. read that whole thread to. i'd tell him to fuc_k off. you paid for 2 subs in working condition, didn't receive them both that way, his loss for scamming and not properly insuring the package/properly describing the subs. and why ship one back? that'd leave you with what, $85 after shipping costs? you'd be an idiot to do that.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 422
not till i recieved the 230. even then it's kinda iffy.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5276
get as much from him as you can and say when he pays you youll ship out the subs and they get the money and just be like yeah i shipped them and dont have a tracking number and thats the end of it that way you atleast have the motors you can sell or use to make up for the loss. its kinda d;ck on your part to do that but hes the one who fu cked you in the first place.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2022
he paid 145 and said he wouldn't give anymore...I kno it aint really right to keep the sh!t but man at the same time he fucked us over so i mean theres no point in takin a big loss to help him. We said the sub was his, and if he comes ot get it i'll give it to him, but payin to ship a 35lb sub back to him is out of the question when he's already screwed us.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2032
Why are you fighting JNoel's fight? If JNoel agreed to accept the $145 which is more than half of $230 thats his problem. No matter what the kid did. It also looks like the kid apologized for what happened and JNoel accepted it. And said that everything was taken care of.

Jnoel's quote:

"refund recieved...thanks man .....i want everyone to know me and dustin worked out a deal where i keep one sub beceause it arrived in "working condition" just as he had stated and he refunded me for the other sub...this guy worked with me in order for both of us to be happy about this....thanks dustin"

So what exactly is the problem? Even if it was a b!tch to get that out of the kid, for Jnoel to keep it after he agreed to ship it, leaves Jnoel as the scammer...

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 275
Naledge503- actually i was away from a computer so i asked jordan (my roomate) to post a poll for me beceause i just found out that the seller (dustin wright) had posted one about me on steve meade's site asking weather or not he should refund me...he had ben tellin me on the phone the whole time that he wanted to but his mom wouldnt let him.. he lied and told people on there that the coils were fine when he shipped but then showed a pic of what he said the coils were and it only showed the tensil leads and basket...not the coil you can only see the coil cause the sub is broken and see the coil is black and they are all bent ....the sub was definately clipped.. i only accepted the 145 cause i figured it's all i would get outa of him beceause he offered it i took it....cause otherwise he may not send me nothign ..it just makes me mad that he didnt no weather or not to send me my money back stating that i may have hooked it up and burned the coil myself but that was impossibale cause the sub was completly broken in half..he even sugested i had put it on a lightsocket...i opened the subs and went straight to the ups store less than five minutes after delivered and the guy said it was one of the porrest packaging jobs he had ever seen..

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5325
just remembered it, but are these the 2 subs jnoel tried to sell before even receiving them?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260232

if so, i take what i said back and am glad one was sent fuc_ked up. messed up what the original seller did, but a real dic_k move trying to sell subs before you recieve them.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2034
"Naledge503- actually i was away from a computer so i asked jordan (my roomate) to post a poll for me beceause i just found out that the seller (dustin wright) had posted one about me on steve meade's site asking weather or not he should refund me"

He already refunded you so whats your point? And Jordan basically ran that whole thread on CA and now posting this here. Thats why I asked why he's fighting your fight. You couldnt wait until you got to your computer to post things yourself?

I never said what he did wasnt wrong but you accepted the deal and to not send the sub back to him would be just as wrong.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 276
ok well i thiank you for your opinion...as for ctmike that was posted as a feeler thread a guy told me to do that to just see waht i could get out of them i never posted my paypal or had intentions of actually sellin..ok i gues it was a bad idea if i affenede you i didnt mean to....

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 277
and i couldnt title them as a feeler thread cause it would be deleated but that was the idea of the thread...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1523
J if I were you Id brake his f*cking knee caps,he cheated you bottom line. Yea your gettin back $145 but that means your taking an $85 cut of what you paid. And if you ship the other one back,which would be another $60,that means you just paid $145 for a broke POS sub. I wouldnt ship one back to him and just tell him to f*ck off since he scammed you first. I see nothing wrong with telling him you will ship the other one back to him and then not doing it. He had it comin for scammin you in the first place.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2023
Twiztid i share ur opinion...if noel wouldn't hav told dude he'd ship back then he woulda been stuck w/ 2 broken subs and nothin in return...its a d!ck move for dude to only offer 145 back...thats the bullsh!t...if it was my fight u can bet i wouldn't give dude sh!t...i aint scammin nobody but if he fucked me over then he deserve what he gets...Id gladly meet him 1/2 way and deliver the sub myself tho :-) lol

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 278
i'm fellin possiable road trip

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1524
sh*t man im in KY too scoop me up if you all go on this road trip! I'll video tape eveything! lol

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1365
J Noel got PWNED

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 279
how did i get pwned??????

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2025
by who?

Twiztid--its only bout 4hrs to him i think...

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1525
RayRay is jus a feg so ignore him. He thinks hes funny but hes not,hes just a lonely petophile that wants some friends.

Ray got pwned!!

Oh yea,KY represent!! KY in da house!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2645
did you ask him if he want the motor back? with basket and what not? but if he does i think i would ask him to pay shipping or the broken one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us