The wait is over!!!

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 798
"The first shipment of HDC3's were scheduled to depart China via container ship Oct 8th. They actually left on Oct 21. Estimated shipping time to our OKC facility is 4 weeks. Final assembly and QC checks are done at our OKC facility. Subs will begin shipping the day after they arrive."

"This first shipment of HDC3's will be optimized for sql/spl and will have FW aluminum 1 & 2 ohm dual coils at no extra cost. Future standard HDC3's will have copper voice coils and optimized for street beating with very good sq and slightly less spl. Aluminum voice coils/stiffer suspension will also be offered as an upgrade at our cost."

^^DJ's words posted on the caraudio.com^^

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 799
"The HDC3 series have arrived at our OKC facility. We are completing final assembly and quality control checks this week. The website is being updated and orders can be placed via our website as early as Sat or Sunday."

"I know that many of our customers have been waiting for the HDC3's. To show our appreciation this first shipment of HDC3's will be equipted with the 8 layer FW Aluminum high performance voice coils in your choice of dual 1's or 2's at no extra cost. The 8 layer FW coils will be a $50 option after this first shipment sells out."

"I cannot post prices on the forum but pricing will be below our original estimates."

^^recent post^^

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 144.9 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 346
oooooohhhhhhhhh i want mine i cant wait 2 12" d1 alum coils on 3800w can you say ssssssooooooo
sexy and omg loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us