HAHAH WAT A RETARD

Bronze Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 94
So at lunch today some kid from another school casem to ours showing off his system, he had 6 of these pinner sony slim subs off of a 300W MAX sony amp, its was like 120W RMS, the subs when they hit would not even move and it sounded like cr*p. i said hey look at my system 2 12" type-rs off of a RF T1000 and he was like theres no way ur 2 subs will be louder than mine so i bumped them to a lame country song and the kid just left without saying a word

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15696
dude you are an azz man. why do you need to put down other people. just let them enjoy their piece of sh!t equipment. if they are proud of it just let it go. no need to put down others so you can look good.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6971
pwned

you and the other kid

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6628
That's how you get your system stolen. It's never a good idea to embarrass someone in public. That's why I keep my music to myself.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4001
Llyod I would have done the exact same thing........ in fact I have done exactly that to several people.

People who think crap equipment is good and brag about it p!ss me off. The look on their faces when they hear a real system is priceless.

As far as stuff getting stolen: I park in the lot on my schools campus thats right next to the campus police building. You'd have to be a complete idiot to try and break into a car right there with all the cops coming and going.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us