Guy MY RE8's at the AA meeting

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 983
was at my AA meeting last week, guy there started talking with me about car audio, so I showed him what i got, then played them....
everyone was surprised, in fact one comment was "Damn, thats the loudest 8's I've ever heard."
LOL well, got to get back to work ,later

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3994
Yep, get back to work. And work some overtime an pay Paul for his camera

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4675
"Damn, thats the loudest 8's I've ever heard."

what noob said that???

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1043
Good luck. You better talk to Paul, man.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7136
I can get the re 12's cheap $60.00 plus tax

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3766
Like when I had this dude stick his head in my car staring at the one sub saying " how come the others aren't showing?". I laughed, what do you mean others, this is it mannn, he made me pop the trunk...Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7144
LOL what a compliment....like when i showed people my two 6.5's hittin 127 db at 43 hz and the one guy said no way I heard you with your music on the second floor in my apartment....which was across the street....and another guy in a car behind me while we were waiting for a train yelling turn it the f down using the same subs

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2592
like when god said to me "damn homey, u outbump the earthquakes i put out and u only have 2 12's. damn homey" stfu

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2593
i dont think it was directed toward u considering it was one minute after ur comment and i type slow as sh!t........

Gold Member

Post Number: 7146
ok no prob I shall delete

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5762
Wolfman you definitely deserve to have your fat a ss beaten.I hope someone jacks your sh1t so you can feel stolen from like Paul has.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3072
wolf get your worthless azz out of here...

Silver Member

Post Number: 984
oh sh!t, I've moved, don't have internet, and am lucky to get on a couple of times a week at the library. Completely forgot about Paul.
PAUL>Please email me with your addy ASAP and I will send you the money when I get paid on the 20th. Really sorry man. Hell I havent even unpacked the camera since the move.

Paul>my email is scheatham@hotmail.com
Like I said, things have been so busy with work, the move, and having no internet that I completely forgot about you. Just send my your address, and I'll send the money to you on the 20th...thats a promise

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11051
How can anyone forget about Paul?

Alright man. I'll email ya again.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2597
i just sent u a pen!s enlargement ad. not that u could be any bigger of a d!ck!!!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1476
Wolfman's b!tchass once again PWNED

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2188
"How can anyone forget about Paul?"

it's not possible, i already bought your next birthday gift!!!

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 567
people are werid when they hear something thats loud they can never believe what they see after they see it

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4073
thats not a good price on RE 12s btw.. cost is 48.90ea

Gold Member

Post Number: 7150
where Jack?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4681
nice one jk...you loser

Silver Member

Post Number: 985
Paul, Honestly..I did forget. I have been only able to get on the internet occassionaly. I moved and no longer have internet and like I said, I haven't even unpacked the camera since the move so I forgot about it. Things have just been really busy,sorry for f@cking things up.

You other guys who are getting on to me...hey, its true...why do you think I havent been on here in a while. Luckily I should be able to get internet by the end of the month and be back on more.

btw, about the pen!s enlargement ad, no thanks mine is big enough as it is.

Jeez, I screw up one time, and everyone becomes a hater on me.
BTW,Library computers suck.

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 197
Hey man it happens..i forgot to pay my car insurance this month cuz i was helping someone move for a few days..it completly slipped my mind.. so i can see where wolfman is comming from

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1477
Luis how can you compare and insurance company to Paul :-( :-( :-(

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1060
People seem to judge way too quick. There are so many circumstances that you might not know have come in. You gotta give people the benefit of the doubt. My Mom does it too often.

Ex.
"Why the hell did that guy park there!??! It's right in the way of everyone else! Blah, blah, blah, *b!tch*, *b!tch*, *b!tch*".
Maybe his car cut on him, and he was by himself, so he couldn't push it out of the way. You gotta ignore that sh!t, and handle your business, instead of worrying about whatever the f_ck everyone else is doing. Pisses me off, as you can see.
Another thing, you know when people go on Youtube and just start talking sh_t about peoples' systems, dirtbiking abilities, cars, etc.? That's the worst sh_t. So why do you give a f_ck if someone made a video of themselves dirtbiking and they're not on par with Ricky Carmichael? It's f_ckin' terrible.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5787
"You gotta give people the benefit of the doubt"

Actually,no you don't.Some people know better than to trust people because some people know that there are people that are out there looking to take advantage of others.All the times I have owed someone money I knew I owed them money.When I didn't pay and was dodging them because I owed money...it nearly got me shot.So...when you don't pay the piper it's only time before it catches up.C'mon who really forgets that they owe someone 50 bucks?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11072
I'm all about helping ppl out. I'm the most generous person I know. It just got suspicious when he wasn't answering emails and vanished off E. It seemed odd to me over $55.

He explained himself (late or not) and we'll see. When we settle up it'll be behind me. Simple enough.

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 198
Pauls a cool guy..the insurance company is cool too..they didnt charge me a late fee.lol

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4077
sean, m&m wholesale.. you have to have an account

Silver Member

Post Number: 987
as i explained to paul, I have hardly checked my email, and haven't even been on E until a couple of days ago. and yeah, things got real busy with the moving and my job and everything, so I forgot that I even had the camera.He's gonna be paid and all will be good, and next month I should have internet at home, so I'll be on a lot more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7156
ok thanks Jack
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us