NEED for SPeed Pro streeet HA HA HA ooooh yeah

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1711
Well getting that tomorrow soon as it come out finishe paying off my reserve at game stop i love all the need for speed titles....

whos getin it????/

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2166
played the demo didnt really like it too much... assassin's creed tommorow ftw!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1283
its awful. It got HORRIBLE reviews....

the gameplay is straight race courses only....

They took away the entire free roam city aspect.

THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO MOST WANTED - REVAMP THE GRAPHICS GAMEPLAY CARS AND HAVE A NEW FORM OF A BLACKLIST WITH COPS BACK IN...

Most Wanted is NFS's greatest game and Carbon was a joke.... pro street is even more of a joke than carbon...

they need to go backwards

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1467
my favorite is still underground and underground 2

Silver Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 167
MOST WANTED FTW

Gold Member

Post Number: 1715
most wanted was aight..... but we will see how it plays out..... i doubt its that bad... what game sucks is that one XBOX only title where u have kudos or suthin that sucked....

i like real cars and real racing.... so this will have an arcade feel to it.... thats what i like....... and more customization

an wat da hell is assiains creed i dont get down wit those looks cool though.....

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1284
watch the review for Pro Street. It got like a 7... awful

It's not worth it, you can't drive off of race courses..... its not street racing, its organized courses....

most wanted revamp... FTW

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2173
i personally like underground 2 more. if underground 2 had cops it would be amazing. you can customize so much in that game thats y it goes as my favorite one. and google assasins creed and watch some gameplay its amazing.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12479
my fav NFS of all time is still

HOT PURSUIT 2

underground 1 was such a bore with its recycled stages

after HP2 all the cars were common japanese daily rides like nissan \ toyota \ hondas \ mitsubishi etc - who wants to drive everyday cars when u could have exotics like mcclarens \ lambos \ porsche \ ferraris etc & all those supercars ...from HP2 & b4 were the REAL NFS imo......}

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://crazydbs.freefo..., ^^^NEW FORUM

Post Number: 7141
want a kick az racing game.... mid night club 2 or the dub edition if you want customizing options and real virtual things

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 730
juiced set the bar with trillion part upgrades, hands down. NFS MostWanted i still play cause it was that damn good. pro street i'm in limbo over, idk if i'll get it plus the orders got screwed up around here and it didn't ship for 360.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1716
yeah they didnt come out for the 360 the lady at the store said something bought a glitch in the game so they didnt get it wtf......

and midnight club dub editon is extra ghey LOL

btw on my way to pick up the game i saw a 94 or so nissan with spinners im thinkin they hub caps but they spun for a awhile.... upon closer inspecttion they wer DUB spinners the real deal LOL 17" thogh LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us