OT: paintball

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 369
Who all in here paintballs? Anyone have a nitro tank they would want to sell me? I just got a gun, and all I need is a tank.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5744
Where in Illinois are you located?Too bad I sold my gun and sh1t like 10 months ago...lol.

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 371
Im just outside peoria, in a little town. What kind of gun did you have?

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 855
i used to play lol damn sh!t was sooo fun. costs too much to play :-(

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 724
FYI, if you go Nitro, some guns don't really like CO2 afterward, some won't perform up to par if you put em back on CO2

what kind of gun you got?

Minimag FTW!!!

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 372
Its an old school GZ impulse. They dont recoment co2 use unless it has an anti siphen hose in it. Co2 can damage that gun I think.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5745
I had a modded and decked out Minimag with an Autococker body a a Freak barrel kit.I had that gun tuned beautifully too.Never ever chopped and shot pretty damn quick for being mechanical.I had it warpfed on and off and I had an egg as well.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 725
I had a minimag, aftermarket barrel, forget which, on Nitro, had the drop forward, pretty basic past that.

best gun I ever shot, straight and true, real quiet

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 373
Nice dude. I dont know much about paintball, figuring I just got into it. How many bps does can an egg push? I have one with my imp, along with a freak barrel kit, lpr, tapeworm, self-lube bolt kit (dont know the brand), dont know what kind of board it has, but it has vision, and maybe some other stuff but
idk. Also got an old school max flow reg to go with it. The thing is almost the size of the trigger frame lol. The gun was custom made for Ground Zero, so it doesnt look much like an impulse. Ill see if I can get pics.

If anybody has a 4500psi tank for sale, let me know please!

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 858
lol my first gun was a spyder imagine and i tohught i was bad as s

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 374
The impulse...

Notice the GZ emblems, It was one of their old guns. i think there is only about 15 other ones with this same body out

there.http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleImage.do?pid=b4d0nfGujg85ErgkoxrbVTFVVfdKWsoEre ehv4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 731
i still got my spyder compact 2 in 1 bottom line feed anadized red. haven't shot it in a few years pulled it out with some foam shot due to som baztard blarein his horn early in the mornin. i stumbled outside and by the tim i started turning in the 20 oz co2 tank he hauled azz, guess he seen me lol. but i ran a few shots afterward out it and still runs like a bear. i think it pulls off 250 fps at stock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5766
"How many bps does can an egg push?"

Eggs are good for 18-20 balls per second.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us