LOUDEST system possible w/o HO alt???

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 145
Ok I was going to go with 2 BL's but its going 2 cost a fortune for a new alt and batteries etc etc? So would be the loudest I mean loudest setup possible without upgrading electrical I had 1600 watts running with no prollem so somewhere in there. I want two 12" and an amp suggestions I already have comps and an amp for them. Now I dnt want like crappy L7 sound I want sq too so prolly sql or good sounding spl. Thanx guys}

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1998
how bigs your stock alt

i had a zx1500 on a stock 124 amp alt, i suggest a zx1500 with 2 ported 15" ssds

key is to make sure you have a good, efficient amp

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4648
i suggest buying my 250 dollar shipped amplifier.
BEtter Audio 1600m1 and 2 500-700 watt subs and blasting it hard....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7129
that better audio and a reaudio sx 15

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Thy said my stock alt is 140 or 160 I forget what thy said and I don't think I can fit 15" u can give me suggestions on 15" and 12" too... ima contact woodlawn and see if I can fit 15"

Gold Member

Post Number: 4649
yes an RE SX would be perfect for that amplifier suggested

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2783
i ran a t3kbd on a stock 75smp alty with one bat. did 149s on burps and music. but not really a daily setup. replaced my amp with my rd 3250.1 and doin over 150 before i pulled it all out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Thy said my stock alt is 140 or 160 I forget what thy said and I can't fit 15" in my trunk woodlawn jus confirmed that for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
I can't fit 15" I need two 12" subs... and I want to buy my amp and subs new off ebay or a website sorry guys.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 144.9 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 315
you should come down to york and listen to my pg ti elite 12 and the pg xenon 1200.1 for 600.00 w/box

Gold Member

Post Number: 4658
rip off!!!!

get my amp!

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
how do you figure that

Gold Member

Post Number: 4659
only b/c i want to sell my shizzz

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
I'm not buyin no1's stuff like said earlier.. And I don't have the money right now anyway I'm 100 away from a new pioneer Avic -D3 then its time to start saving for my setup but I want brand new stuff of ebay or a website like stated above.. So which 12" and which amp lol... jeez u guys now how to jack a thread lol... spammers

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
you can buy the pg ti new for 300.00 on ebay shipped i dont care if you buy mine if you hear the pg ti you will probally like it mine hits 140db at 40hz on 1200w besides your like 45min from me

Gold Member

Post Number: 7131
re audio sx 12 inch with that better audio... OR 2 re audio SE 12s with that better audio.. check ebay they have good deals there

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
So RE is the brand of choice lol what happened to the FI riders lol? I think ill pass on the PG I never hear them reccomended

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7127
thats because they havent been made for a long time....it's a rebuildable subwoofer that had a 800 dollar retail price and was back when phoenix gold made top notch stuff....its a low end beast

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Well now tht I think I heard some rockford P3's the other day and I loved em lol u guys are gona bash me for tht what do you think about two 12 " rockford T1's on a kicker 1500.1 I think I'm def gona go with a kicker 1500.1 for my amp. So now I need sub suggestions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7132
the pg will be one of your best choices.. but get re.. i mean you can see almost all the fi owners selling their stuff because of bad spiders well i dont know but get re

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
i am the only here that runs it but thats cool

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
So RE wud sound better than the rockford P3 or T1 I jus liked the P3's it felt like I was gettin a rough back massage
It was thumpin and he only had a 500 watt rockford running to it

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
you need to go to the dbdrag meet this weekend with us and you will change your mind on the rockford stuff

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
ok where do i go to get cheap RE SX's i think ill get 2 12" of those since thats what your reccomending

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
actually those RE Se look good if i power them with a KICKER 1500.1 I THINK THEY WILL BE DAMN LOUD! HOW IS THE SOUND QUALITY ON THEM?? SO THTS THE BEST I CAN DO WITHOUT A HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
or would i better off with a kicker 1200.1 bcuz i read on another post tht they do about 1500 watts?

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 368
What kind of car do you have?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2786
uh re and fi use the same spiders. same buildhouse....same parts....same tinselslap lol. fi has better pricing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
05 camry LE}

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Well I can get two SE 12" for 300 on ebay.. Well if the spiders break a lot what should I get I'm gona use a kicker 1500.1 or 1200.1 whichever is reccomended so what sould I get

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3943
" uh re and fi use the same spiders. same buildhouse....same parts....same tinselslap lol. fi has better pricing. "

NO.......RE and Fi are not the same. RE was bought out by the company that also bought out US Amps and their subs 06' and new are different than their older stuff. Scott, the guy who designed RE's older subs now owns Fi and builds those subs.

Gold Member

Http://crazydbs.freefo..., ^^^NEW FORUM

Post Number: 7135
GET THE SE....

ULL BE BETTER. NEVER HEARD ABOUT RIPPED SPIDERS ON THE SES

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2787
so they changed the sx all together? cuz last time i saw one...(its been a while) they used the same parts as fi. its just the design.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2788
and actually think sctt designed the 06 line up before he left. not 100 percent sure. but i think h did. i know he did the xxx

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3953
" i know he did the xxx "

He did? Interesting. Well the new XXX should be good then But definetly not worth the new price they put on it.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2789
yes on roe.ocom look under prototype very first one. i think that was shot in lat 04 or early 05

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2790
x2 on the price. and if you ripped spiders on a btl thats pretty crazy. the come with 5 spiders stock.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
so once again your telling me the loudest and best sounding subs i can get w/o upgrading are RE Se's? are you guys sure bcuz im hearing mixed opinions? And which amp kicker 1200.1 or 1500.1 and whats this kx stuff?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5755
Just look for the most efficient amps and subs that you can possibly buy.The thing is...it won't be cheap.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
man im willing to pay up too 300 dollars per sub woofer and up to 450 dollars for an amp now whats the best thing i could get with the budget listed w?o having 2 upgrade electrical?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us