OT - Purple Haze

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

3 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 757
Ok, I've heard of this a lot, but have never seen it in person. Looking around weed forums, I've also seen mixed opinions about if its real or not.

So... Have any of you guys seen/smoked this and does anyone have any pictures of it?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3044
seen it smoked... i don't smopke personally, but my friend has had it quite a few times... it's not even close to the dankest bud... you can find alot better... search sour diesel

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2389
its just a strain name.

ive had stuff with purple all in it though.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2881
http://www.marijuanastrains.com/purplemarijuana.html

White Skunk
Master Kush
Double Gum
White Widow

Fire azz weed^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 113
yea ive smoked purp b4 it has a bunch of purple hairs in it. ive actually seen purple weed in the high times magazine though. yes sour diesel is definetly more potent than purp. try some dro thats personally the best... my bull be having this stuff he calls bubblegum and its the sh*t it actually smells like bubblegum i swear im not lying. he never tells me where he gets it from tho. he said he pays $25 an L for it

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 732
i got a OZ of some dank yesturday for ...275

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4529
i can get a OZ of white widow for 180....

all i gotta do is find a great way to smuggle weed

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2512
not that i smoke weed but if i did i would have some sour diesel sitting on my dresser right now

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3820
"all i gotta do is find a great way to smuggle weed"

just get a sealed sub box and hide it in their, a guy i know does it all the time with his coke, so if cops search your car i highly doubt their gonna take a sub out of the box plus it will reduce smell makeing it harder for the dogs.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4559
thats to risky dustin and by smuggling it i meant from a country like peru and they ship it my way...
I KNOW PPL

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2514
he needs to get it over water not state or country lines

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3823
opps my bad, but still a good idea.

Silver Member

Post Number: 760
Shitt near the border in Texas you can find dank for $420 a pound. My neighbor was there and said they had some good stuff for cheap and showed me some pics and all.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 385
puprle haze aint the best try some hydroponic,that a get u knocked off ya feet

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2164
Research and you will find that most weed in the U.S. is BC, Beasters, (British Columbia). You can grow purple weed in cold climates. Just cause its purple doesnt make it "purple haze" or whatever name you want to call it.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 462
i've had a ton of diff weed:
purple kush
bc
red bud
brick weed
blue berry
dro
northern lights ( most recently smoked)
and the list goes on, for some reason is Wa state, weed is cheap and u can get almost anything u want anytime, and yes i've had ww, used to have a girl in HS who grew it well her parents did and then eventually got caught.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2165
Washington....Oregon...same thing.. I'm telling you guys right now. Do some REAL research and you will find that almost none of the strands that you talk about are what you think you have, or have heard of.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 463
where u at in Oregon?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
Portland

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 831
Fvckin rights bc bud... Buddy of mine just harvested his "purple" bud... he said its pretty fvckin potent but i haven't smoked it myself.. hes a huge stoner too he said it kicked him in the nuts

Bronze Member
Username: Ameboy14

Saginaw, MI

Post Number: 38
I dont care where you live, you cant even get a pound of dirt for $420. You deff arent getting a pound of dank for that.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2152
I agree, a pound of dank for $420 is BS.

Naledge is absolutely right. ppl are selling sh!t all the time saying it's blueberries, bubble gum, white widow/rhino, purple haze or w/e when usually it's not the real deal. It's usually just some generic dank bud. Not saying it isn't good stuff but people just use these names (or even make up names sometimes) to increase the appeal and sell it for more $ and such.

Beasters rule the U.S. for the most part.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3054
Anyone looking for a cool Shirt to show off your drug habit?
Size XL Long sleave New.

Upload

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2391
"I dont care where you live, you cant even get a pound of dirt for $420."

nah, im in texas and ive bought pounds as little as 250 bucks. if noone believes me, that is neato... :-)

it wasnt dank though. it was straight up mexico shwag in the form of a vhs tape (bricked), but it was still weed...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2392
the going price for an elbow of shwag right now is 400 here. yes, that means i could get an elbow right now for 400...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2393
and you guys are right about idiots just labling stuff wrong. that happens. ive heard it all, almost. people here try to sell hydroponic shrooms for 25 a gram (no such thing).

personally, i dont care what the name is at all. i could go to amsterdam and never look at any of the strain names. who cares, its just a name. granted some of them are more potent than the other and have different characteristics, its all still pot. and being from holland, im sure its ALL good. im sure its all better than any of the shwag here...

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3838
"Naledge is absolutely right. ppl are selling sh!t all the time saying it's blueberries, bubble gum, white widow/rhino, purple haze or w/e when usually it's not the real deal. It's usually just some generic dank bud. Not saying it isn't good stuff but people just use these names (or even make up names sometimes) to increase the appeal and sell it for more $ and such."

yep i agree thats why i don't really care when ppl come on the forum saying all this sh1t about how they get the best sh1t ever, cause i could be but most likely is just some good homegrown that ppl say is some badazz strain. like i know a guy who bought this sh1t for cigreetes that makes them taste and smell like blueberrys, all it is like an eye drop container, anyway he bought some cheap azz bud, dropped some of this bluebeery sh1t on it turned around and sold it for 3x as much, made a killing to untill someone caught on. if you wanna get dank azz green go to amsterdam for the cannibis cup thats where all the great strains are.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2396
"if you wanna get dank azz green go to amsterdam for the cannibis cup thats where all the great strains are."

better get tickets now, cannabis cup is in 7 days... :-)

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3839
ya i know, wanted to go but im poor and can't afford it, although it would be so badazz.

Silver Member

Post Number: 761
Ok so my friend showed me 1/8th of this "Purple Haze".

I didn't smoke it, but I could not tell any difference at all between that and the dank his brother used to sell. The bud, smell, hairs, crystal size... all was the exact same lol.

I asked him why it's called purple haze. He said "well it's not actually purple (because it's easy to make some regular weed look purple), but it's actually because of the weed its self putting you into a 'purple haze', and the smell is like no other weed"
He wasn't able to tell me a real difference between being high and being in a "purple haze"

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
lol everybody says this is that killa stuff,ive had real killa skunk,and believe me u can tell the difrerence

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7116
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7118
druggies

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 387
MARC i want that shirt...email me at ptownboy420@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 175
jesus. either you guys way over pay or the stuff u smoke is way better then what im used to.... i juss bought a quarted for 20... me and 3 friends rolled joints for like 3 hours last night. got fucked up son.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1016
I can get an 1/8th of fairly good stuff for $20. Haven't blazed in forever, though. I don't believe anyone who says they got purple haze. I consider the stuff urban legend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
they must be sellin u home grown nick

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
a oz of green here is about a 100,except if u get dro its more,its like 60-80 a quarter

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9048
Well, when you think about it, almost all pot is home grown. Unless someone has a hydroponic farm made for just growing weed.

Here I can get it for..

Dime - $10

Eighth 4.5 grams - $25

Quarter - $55

Half Oz - $80

Ounce - $120

Quarter Pound - $300

And its no Mexican mini brick sh!t either.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2155
an eighth isn't 4.5 grams. If you're getting 4.5grams, great, but it isn't an eighth

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9056
I know. Thats why I stated it was 4.5 grams. lol

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3059
email sent. $20 shipped

Silver Member

Post Number: 762
Dank pricing here..

Gram - $5-10 (but usually $15-20 for people)

Eighth (usually ~4) grams - $45 (usually $50-$60 for people)

Quarter - $80 (usually $90-100 for people)

Half Oz - $180

Ounce - $250

Quarter Pound - $900

(last 3 prices for other people, never bought that much at a time)
My neighbor used to deal when I smoked, and that's why he did a lil better for me.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2163
prices around here are anywhere from $20-$30 for an eigth depending who you know and if your cool with them.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 733
i've found that colbys pricing is about what i get my dank for

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3064
There's some sh!!t that goes around here selling from a distributor for 50 an eighth. Street value is like 70-90 an eighth. Strawberry Cough is what it's called I think. I really don't smoke, haha, but all my friends are pot heads.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3079
90% of you were racing your Big Wheel down the sidewalk 6 years ago and have never even left your general area... so what could you possibly know about weed from other states or countries and what is good or not? Nothing -- that's what.

Upload

Username: Marshalllbryan

Woodinville, Washinton Usa

Post Number: 2
Its to bad none of you all got medical. Wa state baby.

Username: Marshalllbryan

Woodinville, Washinton Usa

Post Number: 3
Washington state dispenceries/green cross. Not to mention hella close to all the humboldt fire, and up to b.c for there good strains that they don't even send the states. We get the shwag hydro that's bricked up from canda and sent all over the us

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3851
wow derek and colby it sucks to be you,
"Gram - $5-10 (but usually $15-20 for people"

WTF, a gram what is that a bowl? if some1 said they wanted to sell me a gram i call them a fvckin idiot, and reece if its the same strawbeery cough that goes around here, its not very good. my friend got some once i had 3 hits and was stoned for about 15min then it was gone. haha the best sh1t i've ever had was thi stick, from florida. one bowl among 3 ppl and i was blitzed for 4hours.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 388
logan and colby.. when i weigh my eighths theyre 4.5 grams also. an 8th is 3.5 grams and the bag weighs almost exactly one gram thats why its weighed to 4.5..

prices on nantucket are ridiculous..

8th- 50-70$
1/4- 100 -140
and so on its pretty consistent

ive smoked

"blueberry"
"ak-47"
"white widow"

quoted cause theres no proof that it actually was that stuff...

when i had the white widow im pretty sure it was because ive seen pictures of it and it looked exactly the same as the nug..
it seemed liek the real deal also cause it came in biiiig nuggets(like 1/4 oz nugs)
also it was literally more white than green when you look at it...
we had so many bowl packs of straight keef because of all the white crystals it was ridiculous

when me and my friends get weed we like to just give it our own name for fun
with the white widow we called it sugar shack cause it was so crystally

Silver Member

Post Number: 389
also i dont like red haired bud... it always tastes bad and gives me a headache.. but it does kick pretty hard..
and cold weather doesnt make the hairs red it just makes the stems red

Bronze Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 24
where u at in wisconsin JAY? in appleton stuffs easy to find but usually not that cheap...

Silver Member

Post Number: 768
"logan and colby.. when i weigh my eighths theyre 4.5 grams also. an 8th is 3.5 grams and the bag weighs almost exactly one gram thats why its weighed to 4.5.. "

When I got an 8th, they would pull out nugs and measure it on a scale to around 4 grams, and then put it in the bag.

"wow derek and colby it sucks to be you,
"Gram - $5-10 (but usually $15-20 for people"

WTF, a gram what is that a bowl? if some1 said they wanted to sell me a gram i call them a fvckin idiot,"

Some people don't want to have a lot of weed with them, just enough for a decent high. Others didn't have much money on them. And some other people would just want to test the weed out before they made a good purchase. A dealer won't sell it in that amount, but if you ask around you'll be able to find someone willing to sell a gram.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3854
"ive smoked

"blueberry"
"ak-47"
"white widow"

sorry gonna have to call the BS flag, ak-47 is urban legend theres no proof it acutally exsists supposed to be some hybrid bud that scientists enginered, supposedly has like a 30%thc level.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2408
"a oz of green here is about a 100,except if u get dro its more,its like 60-80 a quarter"

wow, kinda backwards here. an oz here is 50 and a quarter of dro is around 100-120. 20 a gram generally.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2409
but that oz im talking is brick.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2410
alot isnt straight brick really though, quite nuggety for shwag. what is going RIGHT now is almost droish. breaks up like dro anyways and has the better smell. still 50 an oz.

it just depends around here, though. i try to keep my options limited so i dont ever really get the bottom of the barrel...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2411
im not one of them brad. ive never been a saint, either... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 25
""ive smoked

"blueberry"
"ak-47"
"white widow"

sorry gonna have to call the BS flag, ak-47 is urban legend theres no proof it acutally exsists supposed to be some hybrid bud that scientists enginered, supposedly has like a 30%thc level.""

my friends brother who is prolly the biggest pothead I know (tried dealing but he smoked it all instead of selling it lol) had a few OZs of ak-47 and was the only weed that could make him hack said it was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity (apparently got it real cheap from sum big time dealer) and wouldnt sell neone ne of it even a small nug (not even a gram) for $15

so u can call the BS flag on me but id have to say its real

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
yea dustin if you read my whole post before trying to call the bs flag on me, right after that i said qouted cause im not sure if its the actual stuff. so no need to try to call the flag unless your calling it on the person who dealed it to me... also it was ridiculously strong so even if it wasnt ak it was still really good weed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
but all in all i would have to say if you have a safe way to grow it then that would be the best way to do it.. on nantucket there is alot of thick woods and huge brush fields so its very easy to grow here.

last summer i helped one of my friends grow and by the middle of september there were 1oz nugs of dannk on each plant

Gold Member

Post Number: 2164
im about 45 min north of madison in portage everyone pretty much in our school smokes weed or has at least tried it lol

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3864
monkeyman im not calling you out, just the person who said it was ak-47 since i've only heared rumors about it.

"everyone pretty much in our school smokes weed or has at least tried it lol"

thats pretty much everywhere dude, i mean at my vocational school i smoke weed in lab all the time, i even know people who do vikes/oxycotton/coke on the lunch tables, granted most of them get caught like dumbazz but they still do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
smoked in lab? how

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3868
well im in powersports, so we have our own welding area, and one person will go back and start welding something, then somewhen else will come over light up the bowl take a hit then walk away, then another person will come back, and so on it works perfect cuase the welding area has its own exhaust fan/vent so you can't smell anything and the area is blocked off so the teacher can't see ya,pretty easy we've been doing it since last year.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2170
nice...how do ur welds turn out..lol

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2012
ahhaha JAYM3S i was about to say the same thing...

always good to be high while welding....

but youre still alive so that works..

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3870
LOL ya well i don't usually weld when im high, but i have tried before and i suck, im pretty decent brazing or just using the torch, but the wire welder and stick welder i suck at.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3821
afgan and train wreck stink so goood

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
sounds like fun dude. dont get caught

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3879
ya don't plan on it, but another kid got caught with a bowl in lab before and the teacher really didn't care, he just took it and gave it back at the end of the day and told the kid never to bring it back but no one ever got caught in the act of smoking.

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
wow thats a cool teacher (says what he was like when he was a kid)
in my school if your caught with unlit cigarettes anywhere in your posession during school its a weeks suspension.

i wuold hate to see what it is for weed and sh!t

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1052
Lol, my teacher's always talking about how I go to Mayne Island and smoke pot. It's interesting, being in his class. He showed us some pics of when he was in post secondary, drinking beer in class. There's him and 4 dudes sitting at a table with their feet up, sipping some random beer.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3883
ya he's pretty cool just don't piss him off, hes a boxing coach and has 2 sons that are state champs or some sh1t, and hes a big guy like 6foot even probally 250lbs not muscle but not fat just a tank is the best way to describe him and doesn't take sh1t from anyone. but if your on his good side he's probally one of the coolest people you'll ever know. he's told us stroys of him back in the day trippin on acid and doin othe random sh1t so he knows what its like.

"in my school if your caught with unlit cigarettes anywhere in your posession during school its a weeks suspension."
ya its like that here also, like we lock downs, which no one can leave any classroom and they have dogs search to school once a month and they search the parking lot to so if you have cigs or weed or anything else in your car its an automatic 3days out then they make it longer depending on what your caught with, whch makes having the cool teacher even better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us