Display Voltage Remotly

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 370
Was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a voltage display module that will read the voltage at the amp and display it on the dash. I want to put a digital readout of the voltage at the batt and at the amp.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6830
They used to sell distribution blocks that showed wattage and voltage realtime I think but I cant find them anymore. Thought id throw that in too.

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 371
Yeah they do but the display is on the block itself i want to display it in the front of the car(dash) while reading the voltage in the back( by amp) i want to see the voltage drop along the power wire (if any) and i want to hold atleast 12.5Volts at the amp not at the battery.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6831
yeah I was thinking thats why they arent sold now

I figured you wanted your setup for that reason also I was just throwing that out

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 372
Yeah ive been searching online but my keywords just aren't right lol. There has to be something out there for this because Show cars always have digital voltage readouts. (aftermarket ones) just need to find them.

Silver Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 373
I found one!

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1333958/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046

Theres the link incase anyone else was searching for a similar item.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2306
drivingdickless has one. aske him

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5411
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STINGER-SVMB-BLUE-DIGITAL-VOLTAGE-METER-GAUGE_W0Q QcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33681QQihZ004QQitemZ140168880819QQrefidZstore

Just buy two of those and you'll be good.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12425
^was just about to suggest those stinger digital meters - quite good & comes in either red\blue.....

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 989
Tsunami has an offering and i prefer it to all others. It shows status of up to four amps, and the v at them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us