TC OEM10

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1446
I have the sub and now im looking for an amp. I really want to run the alpine PDX amps for the sake of space. Think the PDX-1000.1 would be to much for the sub. Amp will do about 1200 watts. Anyone with experience with this. The sub is in a .6cuft sealed box.

Username: Jjproductions

Post Number: 5
Well... Im not an expert, but try not turning your amp up all the way...? Works for me; right now I have 2000w RMS running through 1000w RMS of equipment, as long as I dont turn up my amp more than half-way or so everything runs fine.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1447
Well im prety sure the sub will be able to take the 1200 watts no problem. I just want a second opinion on it.

Username: Jjproductions

Post Number: 6
Yes that setup sounds fine... But running 1200 watts constantly through a sub only rated for 800 isn't too healthy for the sub.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1448
oh please I fed my 18" BTL thats rated at 2500 watts about 4700 daily. Plenty of subs out there are VERY conservitavly rated the BTL is one of them. This is my first dealings with TC sounds which i why im asking for a second opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2702
that sounds like a good setup. i gave 1100 to mine and it was doin just great. especiall when its in a sealed enclosure it will be fine. =) those alpine amps ar pretty nice. well the pdx

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1770
just turn your gain down a tad so your gettin around 1000rms then you will be set

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5359
didn't you already ask this on ca.com?? but give it that much power and it'll be good. i got to hear a single oem 10 recently on a kicker zx1500.1 and it took it no problems.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1449
Yea but i like to get as many anwsers as possible. The more i ask around differnt places the more people that have possibly used the product can give me some insight.... Make sense?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5364
was justing giving you shi_t:-) but you'll be perfectly fine with that amp. great combo by the way, really like those pdx amps.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1450
:D Yea they are slick. will put out on average of 1200 watts andn they are TINY.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1451
hit me up if you ever wanna sell your TC oem10 i may pick it up from ya.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us