Can you hear under 20hz??????

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1408
if its true that you can't hear anything under 20hz then would it be possible to cruise with your music cranked if your subs are just hitting lets say 18 hz test tone and people wouldn't hear you coming they would only hear the rattling of the car???

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2287
yes but good luck riding around hiting 18 hz all day :-) :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3493
Even though you can't hear the low, you can FEEL the soundwaves.

And yeah you should defintely try blasting an 18 hz tone on those L7s

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1409
i sold them and i know they are not capable of going that low it was just a what if question no need to be a d!ck oh wait i forgot its M.S

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3497
Haha, it's a joke man. Hence the smiley face

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 311
actually 20hz is the lowest point most people can hear.. infants and small children and a few adults can hear to around 16hz same with the 20khz point some can hear higher.. read it at the doctors office in a medical journal

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3698
HMmm.... well i hear noise when i play lower then 20hz test tones.... i even hear 10hz.... iu tried 5hz but no go... didnt even feel it just seen the sub moving up and down slowly

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6539
I doubt you can hear 16Hz KiLLa. Unless you were born a warewolf, that is not possible. Sometimes, you think you're hearing it cause you see a sub move. One way to find out is by doing a blind test. One you just make wind noises by moving a woofer move, 2nd, you actually play a 16Hz note. If you can distinguish the difference between the two, then you can truely hear it. If not, it's just your brain playing tricks.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2294
or u could hear the vibration and misinterpret it as sound from woofer. or the motor noise... who knows
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us