FINALLY TL numbers from my set up :-) i went to the ca.com meeting

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7024
i meet pretty good people it was kool... i meet tomy k his 10 inch islouder than his 15 :0...... anyway i had a great time... i did not had a camera but ill see if some dudes that took pics.. got some from my numbers and the meeting :-)

anyways.... well i was about to test my truck.. but then i was tweaking so i accidently sat on my gain knob since i was tweaking for better preassure and BOOM i broke it ;( i was mad azz hell my amp got back to the original setting so i had to use my headunit and boost so it could even out with the gain... and well i blasted before and BOOM one of my subs came unscrewed from the box and nobody had a screwdriver... tommy had one but he was at the end and i forgot to ask him so fu-ck it i got inthe lanes and i had to get metered...

playing yougn jeezy snowman 146.xx ALMOST 147

playing a 43hz tone 147.xx ALMOST 148... people in front of me had their t shirts moving ;) and you could hear the leak of my unscrewed subwoofer but fu-ck it...

anyways i was the third loudest guy of all the meeting.. there was a guy with a rockford t3000bd and a btl and well he was doing liek 143 im pretty sure it was 143... but to be honest there was this guys with a 18 inch mt a 9915... not as loud as me... and keep in mind all my subs are worth around 300 bucks...

there was this guy wiht 4 sundownz strapped with 2 hd3s 15s and he did same number as me but i beat the guy loike for .3 ajaj and i was only running one amp and my charging was letting me down..

the loudest i think it was tommyk then a guy with a s10 that left earlythat he hit 149 but he had more than a spl set up...hen i was the 3rd loudest guy :-) and keep in mind that my subwoofer was leakign since it was like lose because it got unscrewed of the preassure...

at the end a guy came alil late with 2 rd audio 3250 or 3500.1 somehting liek that and 2 rd audio i forgot to ask him if it was the alpahs.. but trust me they are not that loud... he got 2 re audio sx and asked tommyk to blow them... it was fun then i kept the cone :-)....

and well that guy had a screwdriver and i was abotu to leave and he helped me out screwing back in... most of them told me i could of done 150 bassracing... but my leak and my knob broke is till did 147 im happy.. tommy put everythign in his truck so no more testing with my leak fixed :-)

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

DD 3512

Post Number: 436
wat do u have for a system??

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6549
good sh1t rob

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2018
loud loud loud

Gold Member

Post Number: 7026
6 pg octanes and a kicker kx2500.1

theres was a guy that got late.... with a kx2500.1 and 3 15s kickers l7s 144 not even close to me and i had a leak and my knob got broken...

then a guy with the btls and the 9515 man those subs arent that impressive the mt is louder than the 9515 but mine is alot louder :-)...

i meet great people and if they do the meeting again i will go for sure... and ill see if i can bassrace at 148-149...

there was a guy with 4 crunchs 15s more like a wall in a small car... 143 another one nto even close as me :-) damn happy for my numbers :-)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6811
This is your six phoenix gold octane 12's right?
Good job man I was guessin you would do 150 db checkin out your video but even a 147 somethin with the nob broke and one sub leaking id still say you would do 148.5 to 149 db with no sub leak and things set right. What power are you running? And Id imagine you have more than a stock charging system.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3661
Sh!t I should of went with my SSX and Z1a, lOl. I figured someone with at least a fitty would have shown up...Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7027
peopelw ere sure i could bassrace 150... built a better box( rigth now mine is for more street beating and nto good at the mic) and i could do alot better.....

yeah one of my subs got unscrewed fromthe box around 6 screwes were lsoe and liek the woofer was floating... but yeah i had to get it metered...

oh and i kept the cone from the guy wiht the rds hes on ca.com and his name is nate and post here too( i think)

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 243
i would get pissed if that happened to me but good numbers

Gold Member

Post Number: 7028
i got pissed my camera dont have batteries.... i wish i had the batteries for my camera but they are dead i need to buy new ones i think they migth of do another meeting if they do.. im sure will bring new pics and vids and maybe ill build another box so maybe i could of bassrace 150 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7029
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3539692#post3539692

they have pics there.........

you can see me with a skull white t shirt :-)..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6812
bass racing a 150 db would be nice

Gold Member

Post Number: 7030
damn nice :-) well for me??

Gold Member

Post Number: 6813
lol yeah well I meant you but hey I wouldnt mind either

Gold Member

Post Number: 7031
hahah thanks... im happy but mad for the sh1t that happened to me im still cool about it... i did a pretty good job

Gold Member

Post Number: 6816
teaches me to bring a screw driver etc. with me to the comp .....the screw coming loose thing happened to my bro here at home when he was testing with our spl meter

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2692
hmm thats strange about the guy with two 3250.1s not being loud. i hooked up one of mine to my 2 alphas and was over 150. (tl) but thats a lot of subs. lol. good scores though. =) why dont you run those sx/mts?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7033
i dont know im lazy to built a box :-) they were clean but not as loud as i expected...

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2696
hmmm thats cool. as long as you had fun man. dont you have another 2500 to put on em?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12408
pretty damn good score ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7035
actually im thinking 4 kx2500.1 but i will need some batts i got the other kx but im just waiting for money to get some batts.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3666
^^^ For a person who has a lot of "Bling" you sure ain't got a thing, lOl. Sell the chain and get a charging system! People go out and buy rims then an expensive touch screen in dash HU then buy a $800 security system and after that they buy crap, like Kicker subs and Power Acoustics amplifiers. My car is as plain as day but the real money is where the power is... Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7036
can i ask you a question polo???

if so....

do you care???????????

is not yoru money is not your stuff dont worry about it man.. just go a go play wiht your EXPENSIVE high end stuff... to be honest i dont care man..i care only for people that i know they deserve to be respected at least alil...

My car is as plain as day but the real money is where the power is... Polo.

thats why u bought your 2 thousand dollar dd amp you big azz battery didn't you?

i dont care man to be honest i dont even blast it everyday to be honest im happy with an 8 inch good subwoofer i dont need tons of power for me thats stupid to have it everyday....i like sound quality that makes you sit on your car and listen to phil collins the bee gees for hours..... i dont need too much power even tho i have the power.... but i have my 6 12s and i liek them.. it feels so good to cruise alil see a chick give her a ride let her see and hear my system then drop her pants.. it feels good ;)

^^^ For a person who has a lot of "Bling" you sure ain't got a thing, lOl. Sell the chain and get a charging system!

like i said before.. and i kept telling everyone.. im POOR.... but with style...

People go out and buy rims then an expensive touch screen in dash HU then buy a $800 security system and after that they buy crap, like Kicker subs and Power Acoustics amplifiers

is peoples money not yours.. spend on what you want......

i know your sarcasm and trying to say that i got crap since you got your high end stuff.... but maybe im louder and cleaner than you..... and im pretty all my system is worth your dd amp.

i went to that comp and i saw people with dds 7 k rms of power people with 18s and to be honest i was not impressed i was still louder and cleaner... and i did not spend alot of money even tho the tl is nothing but numbers :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3669
^^ You're an Idiot...What you spent in peurto rican gold I spent on an amp, see the logic there? What I was getting at is that you will spend the money on good stuff but not where it is needed! Before you bought rims maybe just maybe you should have gotten an electrical system? You have been here how long and you are still running a stock elec system? What you have wasted on looks on your truck I have kept mine plain looking but put the money where it was needed , BTW you wished you were loouder than me..FOOL

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3700
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Im louder then everyone with my stock radio so shuttttttttdappppppppp haha j\p

Gold Member

Post Number: 7037
polo your just jelous admit it.... anyway i know what you mean people buy bling shyt and they buy the CR@P you claim liek kicker... is just like you uh??? you buy your expensive equipement that you bought in heaven and you still rolling with a pontiac.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1411
^ No hablas ingles eh?

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 7038
ummm i guess i dont because u said so...

Bronze Member
Username: Nate2587

Toledo, OH

Post Number: 50
I'm sorry to hear that you where disappointed Zpeedy.

But here are some facts about my system.

1. The trunk-lid was open and you where sitting in the car and even when u got out of the car how can you really tell how loud a stereo is with the trunk-lid open and standing outside?

2. I didn't have my front stage running at all and i was setting the gains with my amp. So what you heard where 50-60hz tones.. HMM i guess that would sound like crap.

3. When i was setting the gains i was trying to find the distortion volume of my H/U which was 31/35 every time i had you turn it up to 32-33 it was distorted and hence the reason it would have sounded like crap.

4. It's kinda odd that your statement was made without even hearing any music what-soever? and you never sat in the car with the trunk-lid closed

5. I only had 1 3250.1 hooked up running at 2ohm.(around 1500 rms)so thats 750rms to each alpha and they are 2,000watt subs. they are D2 subs and i didn't want to run my amp at .5 on the way there since it was a 4 hour drive for me and i would be listening to tunes all the way there and i only have a single Yellow top since i got rid of my Kinetik 2400's.

6. I never got on the Meter so my question is HOW would you REALLY know how loud my setup was?

I took that as a personal bash to my stereo and i really don't appreciate it. Before you talk sh!t make sure that you can back it up. If you look on ca.com im talking about getting cable crimper's and whatnot because i put the stereo in the night before and i didn't have any time to do any testing whatsoever i didn't even get a chance to set the gains as i was doing it in Chicago.

I was talking to Lil_Italy off ROE and i was telling him about the install i am doing. you guys caught me in the middle of my build. I was doing everything at the last minute and i didn't get done in time.

I think you where mad because when i told you the price of the 3250.1 you frownd on me. I even told you that the cheapest way to go would be to find some used equipment off the forums if you can't afford it.

So for all of you that weren't there that was the situation.

Bronze Member
Username: Nate2587

Toledo, OH

Post Number: 51
http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/nate2587/?action=view&current=1021071518. flv

^^^ Vids

Also you wanted to buy my SX's and i said no because i wanted to re-cone them..... maybe another reason to trash on my system?
http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/nate2587/?action=view&current=1021071518a .flv

Gold Member

Post Number: 7039
na dude didnt mean like that man... i know is loud...and yes i was with you that u were taking measurings but still wasnt that loud for me..... it might be pretty badazz if u had the other 3250.1 hooked up but i have to say it was clean....

but still i dont know man what i was impressed with tommy his set up is loud for a lil 10.... also the guy wiht the envoy was cool.... i meet a dude that hes gonna get sponsored by rd the guy with the red blazer with the 18 inch audiobahn sub so i might see how does rds can move ;)

anyway nate hope u can set up your system soona nd maybe if theres another meeting hear your system all done so i can see how those alphas can do..

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1413
Whoa... back tracking now aren't we. :-) I use to wonder why alot of guys did not like you on here, but I do see why now.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 7040
kevin stop hating man... i saw the alpahs and i saw how they perform even on 1500 rms that nate had they are good subs but still dont think they hit the number u claim on the Tl onthe other thread on a sq set up...

im not a competitor... but i seen and tested alot of woofers and well the numbers u claim it might be on the port... and the ac was bad calibrated...

anyway yeah man i know ur pissed at me for telling u that you push your stuff too much and thats why they dont like you in alot of places i dont care man its you not me.... do what you want but here a guy wants some recomendations and not even 5 mins ur there i hook u up and shyt.. just let the products speak for themselves.. im not mad or hate your store or even you.. the thing is that you push them too much..

and now ur trying to bash me as much as you can i know how it is man :-) im cool tho

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1415
I offer, not push. 5 min after posting I am there, that is right. Called customer service/support. I have noticed and so has Steve, that you talk sh!t about RD alot. Just because no one wants to GIVE products to you is no reason to be mad and hate.

As for the scores, AC's are always off but compared to other guys numbers and TL numbers, it would still be a high 50 MABYE 60 on the TL.

Anywho, like I said, I know why now :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 7041
na man.. im opening a shop soon and well i wanted to carry rd... steve said i cant carry online so i dont know... but na...

im not mad or i am hating... instead of arguing if you said your top notch go sell... focus mroe in yoru business you have to focus on what brings money to the table...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us