Camaro 2 15 l7 or 1 18" FI BTL

Username: Omid

Post Number: 1
i skeptical about fi btl because i have never heard it in person but i have seen the vids on youtube and they are redicouls. im positive i can put 2 of the 15's in my car but im not sure if i have 5 cuft for the btl.

which would you get in this envirment?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3484
2 15" BLs

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6546
"im positive i can put 2 of the 15's in my car but im not sure if i have 5 cuft for the btl"

if you dont have 5cuft, then neither the 2 L7s or 18" BTL will fit....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9006
I would just run 1 15" BTL. You have no idea how loud it will get in that small car.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3876
GL fitting that in your car unless you lose the back seat..

Post Number: 2
the 2 l7 can have 3cuft in a sealed box. im looking for a subs i that i can keep. i want something that is going to last a long time. i just got rid of my treo subwoofers because i had to have my back seat folded down and i now want something i can fit in the back end. treos are very good woofers. they lasted me 2 years and were in perfect working condition when i sold them. does anyone know what a btl 18" will sound like in a sealed box. and how good is fi on holding up there resell value.

i can get a fi btl full loaded for $500
-or-
i can get 2 kicker l7 15" for 450

i really need some help

i want something that will turn heads. i want to be heard from a mile a way.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3492
First of all, L7s suck and a BTL would squash an L7 (with the right power of course, ~2500 watts)

Second, I think the BTLs are recommend only for ported boxes. If you're wanting a Fi sub that works good in a sealed box, get a Q. A loaded one can take 1500 watts.

Post Number: 3
im thinking about an audioque 15"? are they pretty loud?

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3496
Yeah the HD3 can be in the same league as a BTL...... but that sub also requires a large ported box.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2292
ill sell u a fully loaded btl for 430 shipped

Post Number: 4
okay i saw some vids of the audioque and for it cost the same as an unloaded btl. so which is louder it looks as if the audioquie is. it does much more damage to cars. but you really cant say from the vids. there different setups.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3702
im doing 4 15's sealed in a trunk due to not enough space to port 2 15's... but if its a hatchback.... 1 15 in a good ported box is still gunna pound

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3882
if you can run 4 15"s sealed you can run 2 15"s ported.. btw killa :-)

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1302
I dont think your going to fit a 2 15's on a camaro. Yes they are hatchback but they really dont have that much room.

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

DD 3512

Post Number: 438
haha ya...wow, wat year is is your camaro?? Actually nevermind cuz the well area in the back will not exceed over 2.8 cu.ft. I have a 1991 Firebird and the biggest thing i could prolly do would be 1 15" sealed..but i wouldnt recommend it because the box that you have to make to custom fit the well area is an ackward shape and it makes subs sound kinda weird in it..(especially ported) but if i was you i would go with a couple 12's in a sealed box or 1 12 in a ported which i used to have..and logans right things will get really loud in that small of a cabin..but if your talkin about losing your backseat completely then you could definetly fit an 18 or 2 15's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us