UFC:Franklin Or Silva

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5403
I think the Spider will win but I really want Rich Franklin to win this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5404
:-( Silva is unstoppable.The guy is just a f uckin animal.Poor Rich Franklin will probably quit now.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2086
I dont know if there is a middleweight that can stop Silva right now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5405
Yea...I don't think there is.He's just too damn good :-(

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2090
I watched it free on SopCast.

http://www.sopcast.org/ <----thats where you dl sopcast.

http://myp2p.eu/ <------------here you can watch different events for free, even if they arent on your local telecast. You can usually see the fights here but they didnt have it tonight so I got it from here........

http://zport.blogspot.com/2007/10/ufc-77-tvu-and-sopcast-channel-updates.html

^^they dont have it listed now because its over but thats where I watched it from.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2770
I am $50 richer because of this fight.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1995
Rob you are so right about Silva, i knew the guy was really good, but now i know he's un-fu<king-believable.

Just watch his eyes and the way he moves in response to the movements of his opponents, it's like his level of perception and reactivity are just different than everyone elses. He somehow manages to throw punches and kicks at full speed and power, without sacrificing any precision. I dunno that's the best way I can word it, but the guy is just superhuman.

The UFC is really hurting right now at middleweight and heavyweight, no depth in the two divisions whatsoever. Couture is retiring, Sylvia is boring as sh!t and only does just enough to get by instead of really going for it, and Brandon Vera is crazy talented but the lazy b!tch likes to eat cookies and cheeseburgers so he won't fight at 205 like he should. At middleweight, the only guy who we thought could maybe beat silva just got his as$ handed to him for the 2nd time in a row.

Luckily 155, 170, and 205 are STACKED!! :-) :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5406
Yea...I was saddened that Franklin lost because I just wanted to see Silva be de-throned.I like both fighters a lot but I just wanted Silva to lose because of the fact that he's so damn good haha.Oh well...I won't mind watching him kill the other 185 pounders haha.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 374
silva all the way...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us