TC-5200 Problems (update)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3657
What was wrong is that it was a CES show driver and it had a modified motor (shorter gap plate) and now that I have a new one to compare to, a super soft spider system! This is why when I ran it on my DD amp the fricken tinsels ripped out, lack of suspension. Now I wonder why they would do such a thing and the answer I came up with is, for show... The above combo would allow a higher excursion show off with less power, so basically this driver was useless for the real world. When I first got it I pushed on the cone and thought it was super soft, my new one barely moves... Polo.. >http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...highlight=5200

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

3 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 730
Link dont work mang.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3658
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264014&highlight=5200

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1672
thats exactly wat happend to my treo tsx the leads popped right ut just like that...... it sucked cuz i solderd it back but since i didnt have the black glue to keep it on it worked for like an hour or so

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5340
glad you found the problem that sucks, and man their are some dumb azzes in your thread over at ca.com

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3659
Ya I know they are kinda shupid, lOl. Honestly I was gonna give up on the 5200 and just buy a LMS-5400, so I did and now a dude sent me a top for the 5200 which I am gonna give a whirl. Gonna be interesting when the 5400 gets here, lOl. Well wife went to Disney for a couple of days so I will have my @ss deep in the garage! I have to cut the old Tcab box out of my foam and add fiberglass to edges and get the new fisher box in, lots a work...Polo..:-O

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3660
Upload

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5342
hey polo is your wife hot, tell her to stop by my place, i live really close to disney

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3662
"hey polo is your wife hot, tell her to stop by my place, i live really close to disney"

Better be hung like a bull because I just through her hip out last night, one of those going away fcks, lOl. Tell you what, you FedEx your little sister to me and I'll call her, nothing over 16 please, LMFAO. :-O Polo..

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTNAh14cVzE

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6557
you love that video polo....

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5345
haha polo, i dont want to imagine if i had a sister like that, too temping, in a fu cked up way.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3668
Hey Mat you are like 3 hours from Disney, not all that close, lOl. My wife had to fly into W Palm beach because all the flights to Orlando were oversold by like 5 so they flew to WPB and rented a car. We fly for free because she is an AA flight attendant but sometimes it is a pain in the @ss. Ya if I had a sis like that, hmmmmmm lmfao.. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 978
Polo and Mat, you are both sick and disturbed individuals. LMAO

-but that girl in the vid is hawt as f*ck!

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5347
i havnt updated my profile polo but i moved to orlando for a year so now i really do live close to disney.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3670
Orlando is ok, at least there is a Pizza buffet right around the corner from Disney, there too expensive to eat there every night (Disney). Polo..

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5353
yeah i dont like orlando only reason im hear is im taking a class.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us