Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 227
need a video of that

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6797
I just called my bro in nc comp to find that out so thought id post the results.....its in a burp box doing that score but it will do about 143.0 db or so on our meter in the daily box

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5385
Nice man...those are some mean lil subs :-)
The DD2512's are mean too.

What freq did you peak at?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6798
53 hz best freq in this box...burp box tuned to 53 hz 700 watts rms this time

Gold Member

Post Number: 6799
yeah rovin thats one 12 and the daily box is tuned to 35 hz and hits best at 54 hz

Gold Member

Post Number: 6800
This is our video of the audioque in the daily box tuned to 35 hz playing young jeezy hypnotize on 600 rms meter score is old

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 231
thats nice shoulda got a 15 tho u ha the room

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 232
let me add on to what i posted but its w.e u like

Gold Member

Post Number: 6805
we went with a 12 to compete in our class in iasca you can have either four 6.5's; three eights; two tens; or one 12 its the 160 square inch class were in the stock one class

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 64
WOW!!!What amp is he running?that is some serious bang for 1 sub.AQ FTW!My aq 15 aint near that loud maybe 138.Vehicle has alot to do w/that.mines in an s-10 with a blowthru.I know box has alot to do also...so....i may be building another box and gettin some more power,anyways great #'S.WITH THOSE #'S maybe we'll have an audioque bandwagon goin again!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3476
Keep in mind that this is Sean though, most other people prob. would not have the same result if they tried this......

Sean has been competing for quite a while and probably knows exactly what box will work best with that sub, in his vehicle.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 144.9 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 220
did a 133.1 for bass boximg just got back will post some pics tom. to tired now. 7hr drive

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
by the way that is a world record for now

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/talon0001/Picture071.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/talon0001/Picture069.jpg
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/talon0001/?action=view&current=Picture07 2.flv

Gold Member

Post Number: 6807
David...WOW!!!What amp is he running?that is some serious bang for 1 sub.AQ FTW!My aq 15 aint near that loud maybe 138.Vehicle has alot to do w/that.mines in an s-10 with a blowthru.I know box has alot to do also...so....i may be building another box and gettin some more power,anyways great #'S.WITH THOSE #'S maybe we'll have an audioque bandwagon goin again!

Answer...in that video the audioque 2.5 12 is running on a mtx 4501 amp putting out 600 rms

M.S.
Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3476
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 11:26 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep in mind that this is Sean though, most other people prob. would not have the same result if they tried this......

Sean has been competing for quite a while and probably knows exactly what box will work best with that sub, in his vehicle.

Answer....Thanks M.S Actually I personally have yet to compete. Right now im helping my brother compete and have helped others a little in the past. Ive been into car audio for about 17 years now and read books but I havent learned the bulk of my knowledge until I was around spl shows and became a member on ecoustics and read alot on the internet about car audio. My brother has also helped me learn as well. It's a team effort. I will compete myself eventually but right now im taking in all I learn. The nice thing is I can start in iasca rookie level one if I wanted to.

scott s
Silver Member

12 audioque 2.5 144.9 db 600w moving on up york , pa usa Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 12:15 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did a 133.1 for bass boximg just got back will post some pics tom. to tired now. 7hr drive

Answer...that wasnt with the audioque 2.5 12...It was with the 12 inch phoenix gold titanium elite in the audioque daily box...plus this was our first bass boxing event so im sure we can set the record higher with the right cd and the audioque 2.5 12 in the daily box

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 238
them mtx 4501's are nice as sheet i got one.get alot of braggs out of running one of them

Gold Member

Post Number: 6809
he hit the 144.5 db on a phoenix gold xenon 1200.1 set to 700 rms with a digital multi meter at our frequency
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us