FOR SALE! RD AUDIO ALPHA V.2 15

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2679
like it says (in caps) i have a rd audio alpha v.2 15 d2 for sale. it has maybe 30 to 45 minutes of playtime. great sub sound good on boxes tuned to 32-35 hz and around 3.5cu. feet. it takes as little as 500 wats to get it going and will take up to 2k easy. (i gave one of mine 3k and she took it well. but im selling the one that HAS NOT seen 3k)

i am asking for 210 plus shipping. will entertain trades

email me at hunterw86@hotmail.com or txt or call me at 1-505-801-0163

i need to pay for some recones, motors and bigger and better subs if anyone wanted to kno why im selling.

-hunter =)

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2683
bump

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2684
sale pending to josh spivey

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13023
I want it if he doesnt :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9003
Great price here :-)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1578
Another RD sub bites the dust!! Makes me wonder........

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2685
haha not biting the dust. still keepin one but have to get my hw v.2 paid for and my 4hp and my 2 tc9 motors and a recone for my btl. great sub im just moving up. lol. but ill stil have one to play with. lol

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1580
Well Im not saying anything bad about RD but you have to admit there has been ALOT of threads about people selling their RD subs. I cant say anything bad about any RD products but when you see alot of threads about selling RD it kinda makes you wonder.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2686
ya but its like that with everything right now. fi, dd, sundown. just th market right now. lol

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1583
I dunno man Ive seen wayyy more RD products being sold than FI,DD,or Sundown. Actually I dont think Ive ever seen any threads about ppl selling Sundown or FI. But like I said I cannot say anything bad at all about RD products because I have not heard anything from them. Im sure its a good product but like I said it just kinda makes you wonder when theres so many FS threads about them.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2687
lmao go to ca.com every other thread involves fi, dd, sundown and re audio. this is the only forum where ive seen them forsale.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1157
As of 2 days ago I ordered 2 Elite Spl 12"s D1 V.2...I'm sure I won't be selling those anytime soon!! And yeah it seems like RD subs have been on the turnaround on here. No amps though.....

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 694
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 548
there's been a ton of threads about problems with SSDs and other people selling their BTLs and BLs(not a ton of those though, but enough to compare) just on this forum. I've also seen a few threads of people trying to sell some sundown stuff to. RD is great, that dude has way to much sh!t though, that's why he is selling. He has got two of those 3250.1s, all those tc9 motors plus the heavyweight.
only thing that makes you wonder is someone's bias against a company. there is an equal amount of people getting rid of their speakers and amps from similar companies.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 549
those 3250.1s are RDs and aren't cheap. I've got a single 12" Alpha with a 1000.1 which I'm about to get another 1000.1 to strap em and don't see myself getting rid of my alpha anytime in the near future and I have a bnib Fi SSD that I've been thinking about selling or giving to my girl.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 695
i love my rd sub and cant wait to get the alpha :-) great sq imo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us