Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 116
think it would go down to 1 ohm,and play fine

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 117
i ordered to kicker cvrs dvc 4 ohm,was gonna get the audibahn a1300htc/but just thought to myself dont get cheap and have to keep exchanging amps again,then ran aross Kicker ZX750.1 refurb for 220 with 90 day manufactuars warranty but prolly wont be 1 ohm stable

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 594
I believe the ZX750.1 only goes down to 2ohms. What is the RMS on those subs?

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 120
yeah but most amps play at lower ohms than they state if u got a good charging system.400 rms a piece

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 597
well, I can't say ive ever owned or had any exp with this amp. Im sure there are other ppl on here who would be better to ask, but if you can't get this one, try this:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6522_Hifonics+BXi+1206D.html

This amp is overrated, but since your only looking for 800 Watts, this should still be more than enough for them. Im not too sure what your budget is, so I posted the cheapest amp I could find.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2669
I have seen the Kicker ZX750.1 run at 1ohm only on burps not for daily.

You need two dual 2ohm subs.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 121
do yall honstly thank the audiobahn a1300htc will be as loud as the kicker 750.1,ppl always talk bout audiobahn being crap but its got a bigger fuse rating i think it could beat the kicker amp by volume,but not by quality,idc if the audibahn would hold up some ppl claim theyve had there for years.i might just give it a try its to late to change subs,and got a year warranty and 30 days for refund

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 606
Nobody like Audiobahn products because they have no sound quality what so ever and on some models, break fairly easy. Theres only a small percentage of audiobahn products that are...somewhat worth looking at, mainly the higher end models...

The amp you are looking at is alright. Im not too sure about that 1200 @ 1ohm though... If you are able to get your money back before 30 days then go for it. You may like it. Personly, i'd go with the kicker any day over audiobahn.

Theres also that Hifonics amp I posted above also :-)

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 122
u know they post on there website there subs and amps are built for spl

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 608
like i said, no sound quality. I know that they are built for SPL, but for their price you can often find something more powerfull and better performance wise.

Also like I said above again, if you want to buy it, then buy it. Most products are all "customer satisfaction" picked anyways. Everyone has different views on electronics here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2671
Whats your budget for amp?

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 123
dont worry about it im gonna save up for a better one

Gold Member

Post Number: 2672