My night- (BTL) VIDS

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 603
So I still have colby's kick azz camera, but the battery is dying so these are 1min vids at the longest :-(.
about a half dozen though :D

So I went to a dark parking lot where I didn't think any cops would bother me for doing a bag trick: it doesn't sound as loud to me but I guess I'm just used to it by now- I wanted to find out.

<object> <param> </param> <embed> </embed> </object>

While I was there, after maybe 30 seconds of bag trick (the video shows it) my phone rang. I paused it, and answered: my friend asked, are you near x location? I said yes, why? He said 'dude, I'm at the gas station [about 200 or so yards away] and my floor-board is shaking in my car, can I come hear your subs?
So I say sure, come on.

I played it for a few seconds, and here come about a dozen high-schoolers hanging out a few hundred hards away, wanting to see "who was vibrating their mirrors from across the parking lot".

Gawd-damn wtf dude?

About to knock my Fin hat off:

I got a few people wanting me to install some stuff in their cars, so I'm not complaining. A lot of covered ears, a LOT of people running out. I couldn't even get the girls to lean in for a hair trick, but it was fun all the same. (I have a vid of the girl leaning in for about 1/2 a second- she jumps, have to upload that). Now as long as they don't get any funny ideas about stealing stuff I'm safe
(Not like they can get my stuff before I can run out there and .. ).

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1709
ummm where are the vids...?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6292
check his other thread

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 430
whoa they went away they were there yesterday cuz i watched em. now they only say <object> <param> <param> wtf???

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6293
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/392339.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us