Ho alt

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 128
i still cant find a ho for a honda crx.....grhhh and the stock on is 60 amps so thats to low.....if i could get like 90-110 that would even be enough for like 400 rms right??? easliy........

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1765
400 rms...dont even worry about an H/O alt. You def could get away with a 90A or 110A alt. But I did show you in another thread where to get an H/O alt for your crx....

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3292
I know HO alts or Ohio Gen make alts for Crx's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
ok thanks a bunch guys......nal...if it wa su who posted on excessive amperage and irragi they dont have em but if it wasent can u tell me what ya said??? ty guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 1766
Iraggi has some....

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Iraggi-Alternator-and-Electronics_91-honda_W0QQfcd Z2QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ3QQfromZR10QQfsnZIraggiQ20AlternatorQ20andQ20ElectronicsQQfsoo Z1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ35089818QQsatitleZ91Q2cQ20hondaQQsofpZ0

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
nal ty sosososo much and i think im gunna get the 160 amp one...if i do this will i need to do a whole electrical upgrade or will i just need to do the big 3?? and these guys are trustworthy right??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1769
No prob. I have an Iraggi alt. I know there are a couple of others on here that do also. It took about 6-7 weeks to get my alt, but he had to build it. Since they have yours right on the site they might have it already built. I would send him an email first. It will take a couple of days for him to respond.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
what will i have to upgrade other then the big three?? nothing right? and how much does it cost to have one of these installed and what is the warranty?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1770
Are you just running the Directed 1100d? Are you planning on upgrading your system? You should be able to install it yourself. Its fairly easy. And if you click the link up above, the warranty info is on the left side, on the bottom.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
for now it would be the directed 1100d and a small 100 watt amp for the speakers....depedning on head unit...so i also wouldent have to upgrade anyhting else would I...cuz the car is a 91 do i have to worry about some wiring going bad?? hopefully not...and the big three is a must here right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1772
Yeah, when you upgrade to an H/O alt, you must do the big3. You dont have to worry about any wiring going bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
awesome...did u get the pm i sent? I have been into car audio for like a year now...and i slowly working my way up...trying to learn as much as i can on the way and you really helped alot...any ideas on price of installation of alt...ill do big three my self

Gold Member

Post Number: 1775
Got it and replied. The price of installation on the alt will vary depending where you go. But you should be able to do it yourself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us