Suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Revenga333

Post Number: 21
Okay, now for over a week I've been going back and forth on what subwoofers to get and just can't come up with a decision. Hopefully some of you can help make it for me if I give you some information.

-They are going to be in a Firebird

-I already have an enclosed custom box
for the firebird for two 12" and it is 1.8cu ft. and would like to use this box

-the alternator on the bird is 105a and I'd prefer not to upgrade the big 3 if I don't have to.

-I am most likely going to go through eBay seeing as I can get the most for my money (things usually go for 50% of their retail price as you probably know)

-I'm trying to stay around $150 per subwoofer (but base it off of 50% retail around kuz it's ebay, so two $300 retail subs)

-I can get a Power Acoustik A3000DB Mono D class amp from my friend for $150, so if the subwoofers can handle it that'd work out great

And I think that's about it

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 317
that amp is 4 ohm optimized, in case you didnt know, and also dont expect to get 1100 from it, it is overrated, as far as the subs, maybe AA Assassin

Bronze Member
Username: Revenga333

Post Number: 22
It says 2300 RMS at 1 Ohm... So even if it is overrated shouldn't I get at least 1500 RMS at 1 Ohm???

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 297
ok do this go to sonicelectronix.com not Ebay things are usurally cheap there and under your price range
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us