OT how many of yall are deaf?

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 71
seeing videos of yall in your cars playing at 140+ dB cmon yall must be beyond deaf. i don't know how i'm not completely deaf already although i have immaculate hearing mine has definitely gone down hill after getting subs

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15164
what? i can't hear you.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2816
See what I'm sayin'?

Yeah I hear what you're lookin' at.

Bronze Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 22
i here ya my boss is like see what that damn music does u cant even hear me unless i holler

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 333
you should tell him to take the c0ck out of his mouth next time he wants to scream your name.....

j/p

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 23
lmao if his customers wasnt around he would prolly laaugh if i said that

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3291
I've been partially deaf before the music. And I really don't know if theres a difference. But I do have the tendency to say HUH when someone is far away saying something to me. I have to get up close and be like say that again lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 143
i actually had a annual hearing test for work and mine had a significant drop...i work in a factory and they think it's cause i dont wear my earplugs so i got wrote up..lol but that's not the reason

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12160
font{verdana,arial,helvetica,my bassline can get damn loud but i dont crank it up when im IN the car - however if im demoing it to some1 OUTside the car or working in my garage well hell yeh i let it loose & shake my workshed ,gate & set off alarms of cars parked on the road ....}

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3510
well... i think im partially deaf, but mainly to the lower freq they get harder to hear the longer i go, almost like the system is getting weaker but when metered it was always the same score... then if i hear a higher freq closer to like 20K my ears hurt bad

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 72
haha its funny my friends think i'm add but when they are calling my name i usually don't really hear them so much. i was reading online that it only takes 90 dB to damage your hearing. i was just like sh.t.. after i read that

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3934
lol i have def lost hearing but im guessing chad is the deafest man on here now

jp w/ ya chadman

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1081
I was born hard of hearing in my right ear. Not a huge issue and its just mildly quieter than my left ear...other than that I hear just fine.

100db is dangerous levels....which isn't loud at all when you can can do 140+ daily.

My dad lost 10% of his hearing from just driving around with the window open....that not loud either.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4219
if you think its too loud
then you just became too old

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6077
never too loud

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10057
never too old.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15168
yanks your system is weaksauce. no one would go deaf from it. lol. its as weak as your fantasy football team. rofl.

jp bud. :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6078
lol damn dude....rip me a new azzhole chad. sorry not everyone gets the chance to run 8k and do 150 daily lol.

you know whats weaksauce, the angels are, yanks will sweep them when the playoffs hit. and when i play your team in FF chad, your gonna take that statement back lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15169
lol yanks. its fun talking smack with you.

just messin around dude. i am sure your ssd is loud in that hatchback.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6079
lol its loud enough for now....waiting to some money to get something better....hatchbacks ftw

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6080
shold read

wating to *GET* some money

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4854
"shold read

wating to *GET* some money"

Lol...

Oh and I'd say 160 is almost too loud for a daily driven vehicle.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15170
you got it going on yanks. you got a very fast car (scion tc) and a very loud system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
those tc's are fast, one almost beat me in my 4dr blazer...so close...yet so far....

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 674
I see, said the blind man to his deaf son.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4856
"you got it going on yanks. you got a very fast car (scion tc) and a very loud system."
If I didn't know any better...I'd say Chad is trying to get into Yanks pants.

"those tc's are fast, one almost beat me in my 4dr blazer...so close...yet so far...."
Lol.Yea...those cars are so fast that they can almost beat inefficient and slow SUVs in a race.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6430
"seeing videos of yall in your cars playing at 140+ dB cmon yall must be beyond deaf. i don't know how i'm not completely deaf already although i have immaculate hearing mine has definitely gone down hill after getting subs"

yeah thats why my daily setup is going to be sq only

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6082
"Lol.Yea...those cars are so fast that they can almost beat inefficient and slow SUVs in a race."

lol yea tcs arent exactly fast. for some reason everyone who owns a tc thinks its tight to pull up next to me and try to race me....for some reason every car does that actually.....i personally dont race people cause i know id get worked....today a wrx sti tried to race me, i mean come on. thats like having a race between micheal johnson and a 5 year old girl

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6083
"you got it going on yanks. you got a very fast car (scion tc) and a very loud system."

thanks for throwing me on the ground chad and then picking me back up bud lol

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1069
correct me if i'm wrong but i've justified listening to loud music by cracking my sunroof or a window to let some of the pressure out. same volume less pressure to the ears?

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 26
yeah windows up dont do so good on your ears,mine stay up and sh1t lol,idk if mine better sq or just louder,cant tell when every damn thang in the vehicle is rattling including the dash board

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
I thought windows down made the bass louder, more air is being moved? maybe?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3517
It depends thieves if the system is weak it could be louder off of the small air leaks around the car and opening the windows would just loose the sound but if its strong enough to move enough air then windows down would make it louder like the windows being new ports, but for the car

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 474
I can hear fine. I already have some hearing loss in my right ear from a hand-gun, but my left ear is still good. Either way- windows up or down it's not good for your hearing.

I used to get people wanting to race me all the time in my yukon, and my tahoe now. I would wipe the floor with them all day. Both vehicles had a <7 second 0-60, which while that's not great by any means, for an SUV you can complain. Even now I'm just over 7 seconds with over a 1/4 ton of audio equipment in back, so ricers eat my azz!
No joke, when you get passed by an suv hauling a trailer- your car=poon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us