KICKER CVT12

Bronze Member
Username: Crossfired

Post Number: 23
I just ordered one in 2 ohm, I hope it sounds good!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12816
I bet it sounds like a cvr..just shallow mount

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4836
I bet it doesn't even sound as good as a CVR.Eh...hope you enjoy it Crossfired.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
It should sound better than my second blown Pioneer!

I dont know how a company like Pioneer can sink so much money into R&D and still make a lemon sub?

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 298
its like all companys they think just cuz they make a big hit with one thing they can make them all for example Kicker good amps + thinking they can make it all = horrible Subs lol well to and extent. Pioneer makes good head units thats all

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1634
pioneer rev comps are pretty damn nice

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5128
heard that kicker sub and it sucks. the pioneer shallow mount is better than that kicker imo. and it sounds like you better learn how to set the gains correctly or else you're going to be on your third blown sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Sorry Loser, Gains are perfect. Pioneer shallow subs suck(And I'm a Pioneer fan). Also(FYI) Kicker started out making subs. I shuold know as I sold some of there first products. One year I sold so much of there subs, I got a free hotel room at CES. So ctmike, if you've got nothing usefull to add? shut your pieHole!

Username: Moz

Post Number: 8
Someone is sensitive

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5131
wow, loser. guess you really got me on that one. so how is it you blew two subs then?

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1104
If you don't want people to give you there opinion you shouldn't post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Opinions are cool! outright BS is not.

When I've found 99% positive talk about this sub and than someone writes(heard that kicker sub and it sucks),IMO there just talkin SSHHIITT! Or there very ignorant?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5135
outright bs? how can you call a persons' opinion bs? so i didn't like it, so what. am i supposed to say i liked it just cause you ordered one? so is a person that says they like the way a solobaric sounds talking bs? no, stating what they like. i have heard it direct swap with a pioneer shallow, and IMO, i liked the pioneer better. makes me ignorant? no, just I LIKED THE PIONEER BETTER. does that mean you wont like it, no. just opinion from one person.

so i guess i am just talking shi_t. if you don't want opinions don't post on a forum about a sub when all you get are others' opinions. pretty stupid if you ask me.

so how did you blow two subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I do want true opinions. I just did not believe your first post.

It looked to me as if you were just stiring the sh*t. IMO.

I'm one of the few people that feel Pioneer makes good woofer for the money they cost. I know there's better but the better ones will cost more. I was one of the first to try the Pioneer lowPro sub, than there second gen lowPro(a little better than the first). But the lowpro subs there making cant handle there rated rms power. I run clean power and never play my stuff really loud, but the pie subs are not holding up. I takes about 4~6 months and the start getting real lose and sloppy, soon after that its a very short time before they become blobbering noise makers. I've never cooked one, but they become so non linear, I need to replace them. I'm hoping the Kicker will hold up for at least two years. Or ontil I can find a critical mass for under 3 bills.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 471
I personally don't like either. Does that mean I'm talking shi+ no it means I have my opinion. You said you blew the sub, that it was a lemon, and now you say it just doesn't sound good once it's broken in- which is it? I don't really care either way, but don't get so touchy- people have their thoughts, and you started a topic to receive- so take 'em.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 472
good luck btw
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us