Anybody got one

Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 8
anybody have the re mx 15?im gonna power it with a us amps merlin md.1d.possibly the md.2d.if i get enough money,but a car audio guy told me the higher watt re subs,dont have good sq,just alot of spl.he said for good sq i would want 2 sx 15's/. anybody have any experiences with the mx 15? i want both good sq and spl

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6463
I have RE MT 15" sub, rated 2500w rms, 5000w max. That sub in a 5-6 cu ft box will sound very loud, with some SQ.
If you're really into SQL, then try JL 12W7 in a HO box.

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 15
well i was just wondering how good its gonna sound with about 1000 to maybe 1800 watts going to it this one im talking about is just rated at 1500

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6465
RE MT 15" with 1200w - 1500w rms will pound the crap out of your car. It will also trigger car alarms. At that volume level, it'll be hard pressed to see which sub gives better SQ cause your ears will be aching.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4208
i herd a 15" re mx with 900 watts in a civic and it slammed pretty hard...surprised me..

itzz gotzzz lowzzz

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 16
exactley what im looking for,everybody here thanks us amps aint nothang anymore so ha ima show em.all everybody usees here is cheap crappy stuff,and say there pusheing the max there amp will push i just laugh and thank rms dumbass everr heard of it

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 311
that last post confused me

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4211
yes it did
i think he was to excited to type

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 17
no was in a hurry lmao i had to do somethang well that sounds ok sounds good to me and i meant.,everybody thanks us amps is no good and that waat ima be running that re with and ima show them all of cuz all they run here is cheap stuff like audiobahn typically about the best i have seen here,a dude i kno is running 200 watts and thank he is the sh*t,claims be broke the rear view mirror off with it,and everybody laughed he probably ripped it off on purpose
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us