Is it worth repairing or should I replace?


Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 127
Registered: Nov-04
My mid/hi amp has seemed to fry, I have not let the smoke out, but it stopped working and is overheating without putting out any sound.

It is a Hiphonics Ulysses...old school. It does 100rms x 2 @ 1ohm.

If I can get it repaired, does anyone have somewhere to recommend me to send it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us