Big 3???

Bronze Member
Username: Revenga333

Post Number: 17
Pretty simple question, I'm looking at upgrading my system but I don't plan on upgrading the "big 3".

I was planning on getting 2 Alpine X's and just neglecting the fact that I could get more power if I did upgrade the "big 3". And maybe upgrading it if I ever find the spare money.

Or is it not even worth buying the X's without upgrading the big 3 and I should just go with 2 R's instead?

Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12800
get the r's instead...ur charging system is "THE" most important part of ur sound system

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Hmmm. Okay, but I don't see why the charging is THAT important. My friend is running two X's and he has A LOT of bass. When turned up you can hear him coming from far away.

He hasn't upgraded his charging system at all either. Can you explain more about it? How much around would it cost (using eBay) to upgrade the charging system and what is everything that needs to be upgraded?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12803
http://www.glasswolf.net/caraudio/charging.html

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4769
"Hmmm. Okay, but I don't see why the charging is THAT important."

It's very easy to understand why the charging system is so important.You can't use a remote with dead batteries can you?Well...you can't power any electronics with dead batteries.It's really quite simple to understand.Without a charging system your battery or batteries will drain and when they're empty how do you expect your electronics to operate with no juice?

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 397
and if your electronics run on low juice it's kinda like the flashlight. it gets dimmer and dimmer till it goes out...which will be exactly what u'll do to ur equipment, it'll get messed up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Alright, well any suggestions on brands?? And are most alternators universal? I drive a Firebird V6 if it makes a difference.

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us