2 kicker comp cvr12 12" dvc 4 ohms... need amp.:-)

Username: Ques07

Post Number: 1
i'm just looking for an mono block amp to push these in a custom made closed enclosure with 1.65 cubic ft each compartment... any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 117
Whats youre budget?

Post Number: 2
right around 200... possibly a little less i was lookin at a visonic V918XD... but not sure

Bronze Member
Username: Khae

Post Number: 70
i use to have a set of the same subs u have 2 12 inch kicker cvr dvc and i used my massive audio rs 100 amp to power it... n it pushed it really good.... and i still have the amp if your interted in it.... i have no use for it ne more now since i got a new sub n amp i got a l7 15 inch and a kicker kx 1200.1 amp so yeah... email me if your interted khaesaechao@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 292
dude if i was you i would buy a 1200.1 from hifnoics that will give your 12 about 600 rms if you wire them in parrele

Post Number: 3
from what i know hifonix is overpriced and over rated... any other suggestions???

Post Number: 5
i was also lookin at the POWER ACOUSTIK PS1-3000D... it's rated at 900x1 at 4 ohms...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5097
crap^. just grab a cadence txa1000d for $199 shipped from cadence.

Post Number: 6
have you used both of these amps? just wondering because looking at the specs... i would have to wire the subs at 1 ohm to push my kickers enough...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5100
using the cadence amp right now. no problems with it. budget line of cadence, but it'll power the pair good enough.

Post Number: 7
hey email me... scarface732@msn.com... that goes to anyone who has some help for me... i don't mean to be picky but i really want to get an amp to push out whats needed and i don't want to put 400 into 2 kicker 750 amps...

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1320
Josh Q, if you can go little more thant $200, shoot me an email, I can help you out with a very good quality amp.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5101
josh, exactly what is wrong with any of the 3 amps that've been recommended to you so far? and why would anybody really want to waste their time emailing you amps when they can just post recommendations here? and 2 kicker 750 amps, what are you talking about?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12793
buy my ednine.1 1200rms@1ohm at 12.5v...only $245 shipped

Post Number: 8
sorry... kicker zx750... i'm trying to wire my subs in parallel so i get 4 ohms...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5102
any particular reason? you like spending more than you need to?

Post Number: 9
4 ohm will give me better quality right?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5103
you wont notice no difference at all running them at either 4 or 1ohm, except in the price you pay for the amp.

Post Number: 10
what about the heat that the amp will be at... 1 ohm will make it alot harder on the subs or amp right... i also want my stuff to last a long time not just burn out in 1 year

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12794
built in fan....never overhearted once...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5104
do you honestly think everyone that runs a pair of subs at 1ohm have their stuff burn out in a year? do you think a company makes an amp stable at 1ohm knowing that in a year it'll burn out if ran at 1ohm?

and if you were that worried about them, why didn't you get a pair of dual 2ohm vc subs to run at 2ohm? running them at 2ohm would have guarranteed you at least 2 years compared to 1 year at 1ohm:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
yeah i guess... but i'm getting the subs for free in box... so i'm stuck with what i got... but i'm lookin for an amp with a warranty... not used... sorry chauncey:-)... plus it's a little to much...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5105
http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=125&idproduct= 380

Bronze Member
Username: Csuho

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 46
i am sorry but that cadence amp is just plain ugly. and it has a lot of empty space on the board too. i am sure they could have made that thing like 10" shorter. but that is a pretty good price on a 1000 watt class d amp brand new with warranty.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
lol i didn't even take al ook at that space is a problem my sub box is going to take up a lot of space in my cav. anything smaller:-) still interested in it though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us