New to this quick question

Username: Rsinart

Post Number: 2
Ok a friend down the street just gave me a Earthquake Tremor-12 said he had it a few years and does not need it. So been trying to find out info on it and can't seem to find much. But I read somewhere it was 250w /rms 500w peak, so question is what size amp am I going to need to use this? I admit I don't know much when it comes to car stereo's, and I'm sure this isn't that great of sub, but I'm not looking for much. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 344
what is the vc config? usually says on the magnet of the sub. like 4 ohm or dual 4 ohm

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1751
This the one? I believe it says 8 ohm on the magnet. And just by my quick google search, every earthquake tremor sub I seen was said to be a 8ohm svc.

http://www.cmttrading.com/computer/item13227.html

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1402
WARNING! BUILT YOUR SUBWOOFER BOX WELL BECAUSE THESE ARE KNOWN TO PUT OUT A TON OF SOUND PRESSURE!

hahahaha that made my day =P lol

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1403
WARNING! BUILT YOUR SUBWOOFER BOX WELL BECAUSE THESE ARE KNOWN TO PUT OUT A TON OF SOUND PRESSURE!

hahahaha that made my day =) lol

Username: Rsinart

Post Number: 4
Yeah I know its not the best but I don't need that much. But still trying to figure out what type of amp I will need to use this?

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 614
you need to look for a one or two channel class D amp that does 250-300rms at 8ohm.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 334
damm 250rms svc. .5" xmax!! wow that definitly beats my sub. hahah jk. you got it for free, i would take it too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us