Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12775
That deaf kid got cheated big time he kicked a$s

Bronze Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 73
ahh dont ruin it lol...i havnt got to watch em all, got my g/f to record it..i just got off work and caught the rampage fight

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3542
why does every1 keep making threads about this, this is like the 3rd one, but yes i'll agree hamil wooped the other guys azz but lost, thats a complete load of BS, the only reason the other won cuase he was in the UK, his home country and the judges were bias.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12776
"why does every1 keep making threads about this, this is like the 3rd one,"

everyone??? Im Chauncey thats why this is the best one..loljk

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3544
no chauncey your just jealous cuase i started a thread long before you even thought about starting a thread, but seriously does any1 go to the OT section?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1824
agree totally about Hamil vs. Bisping...and then Bisping was all arogant after the fight when he SHOULD have lost. They need to re-think the scoring system and that fight was a perfect example. 2 judges had it 29-28 Bisping, and the other judge had it 30-27 Hamil. That makes no sense that one judge thought hamil won all 3 rounds, while the other two thought he only got 1 outta 3!?

and on top of that, if you add up Bisping's 29+29+27=85, that's less than Hamil's 30+28+28=86

i somewhat disagree about the main event though. seems like the fans think if it doesn't end in KO it was boring. i thought it was a good fight, it wasn't like they were pussyfooting around, they were both actively trying to win the fight the whole way.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12777
naw..OT section is for baby's mama's

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3545
agree pit, bisping is a cocky SOB in my book, i highly dislike him, i was hoping hamil would of knocked his azz out, that would of been funny and he almost did in the first round, then after the fight bisping all like ya i got hit but it didn't hurt and i had way better stand up, LOL what a complete load of BS.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3546
haha check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bisping go down to where it says mma records, made me laugh.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3547
triple post FTW, but does any1 know if the UFC has an email or mailling address? i wanna write them and say that the hamil bisping fight was a complete load of BS.

Bronze Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 74
I just like watchin them stand up and fight alot more rather then on the ground. Yea they can do some pretty cool sh1t on the ground, but its just not as interesting as watching the stand up and scrap it out.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 320
I think Hamil took it in the first round and Bisping kinda played it safe the rest of the fight, but all around Hamil is the better fighter. As far as the Jackson vs Henderson fight, I thought it was one of the most boring fights I've ever watched. Even though they seemed pretty evenly matched and were playing conservative to win the bout, it wasn't like most title fights where you see the two go out wailing on eachother either on the ground or standing up. Really glad I didn't pay for it.

I think that Liddell vs Jackson 3, Liddell is coming out on top.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us