OT- I'm ready to get drunk!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2786
First UT home game and I'm gonna be smashed... I would have been tailgating two hours ago, but I was kinda still drunk and asleep... who else is ready for some college football today? I know Canaan is...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15125
sounds like fun man. promise me one thing reece. promise me that you won't drive after you drink. have a safe weekend. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9948
Too early for me but have a blast man. I have my younger sister's birthday party to host so I'll be joining you a bit later lol. Like Chad said be safe.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1822
hell yes reece.

x2 chad, drinking and driving FTL!

p.s. reece i keep a bad b!tch around, thick b!tch, long hair yellow white red brown.....you got me hooked dude.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1269
yeah hood nigga is a tight song but i also agree you shouldn't drink and drive you might hit a bump and spill your drink

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15126
omg its ray. wassup man. long time no see. how you been? good i hope.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1270
its been ok but i haven't hear my system in forever i found out my memphis amp was ok but my voltage was dipping real low so i need a new battery and alt probably but i look at my fuse holder and it was melted completely but the fuse didnt pop and the power wire is burnt so i think im gonna upgrade to 0 ga but i'm kinda broke right now how you been man?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1906
UT texas? tenn? toledo? tampa?

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 36
psh UT texas...but at the moment they are 7-0, TCU with the lead

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2807
Haha SC rolls over #11 Georgia. Spurrier is a d!ck but nobody can deny the man can coach (in college). This throws another wrench into the top 20... wow this is already getting good

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6032
LSU is dumping on VT right now....24-0

:-(

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2789
Hey whats up... i didn't get enough drinking done so im back at it like a crack addict, baby! im goin back to a kegger in a few after i SSS... but yeah no drinking and driving... there's no where to park on campus even if i was goin to? but yeah it's tennessee they won but it was depressing... my boys in blue and orange rolled though, and next week we're gonna be seein the gators ROMP UT...

and i kno wi got you hooked on that gorilla zoe, pit... download money man... ooooh it's nasty you'll love it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us